[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go......

Menudo

You're a Steelers fan,I had no idea?Then something suddenly gave it away.I think it was the 15 or so posts a day mentioning your nauseatingly excessive adoration for everything gold and black.You have more posts on the huddle than a city official has signs in a yard during election time.If Polamalu is a beast,Steve Smith is the majestic kingdom in which he resides to give him life.

You're a Steelers fan,I had no idea?Then something suddenly gave it away.I think it was the 15 or so posts a day mentioning your nauseatingly excessive adoration for everything gold and black.You have more posts on the huddle than a city official has signs in a yard during election time.If Polamalu is a beast,Steve Smith is the majestic kingdom in which he resides to give him life.

1281525[/snapback]

Didn't you say this is another thread. I'm sorry that my posts bother you so much. I agree that Steve Smith is phenomenal. :D I don't mean this to be rude, but, if you hate my posts so much, just don't read them.

Didn't you say this is another thread.  I'm sorry that my posts bother you so much.  I agree that Steve Smith is phenomenal.  :D  I don't mean this to be rude, but, if you hate my posts so much, just don't read them.

1281533[/snapback]

I gotta agree ...not sure what point is to complain about someone's posts over and over ..just do not read them ...there is plenty of other stuff on the board

1281525[/snapback]

yeah, It's been a real thriller here at the huddle now that the regular season is over with all the exciting topics going around.

Last week a thread on "who's your favorite referee" was on the front page for 3 days. please O wise one give us something to talk about.

Hey,I'm just giving you a light jab.I simply offered an opinion with a sarcastic tone.No doubt the Steelers are a quality team,every team left is a worthy opponent.I didn't say that I hated your posts,I only mentioned the multitude of volume that exists.Reading these posts is entertaining as well as insightful from some.I can't say that your rehtoric falls into the later category but that probably won't stop you from trying.By the way,don't you have a playoff party to go to or is this the most feeble way you could think of to occupy your time for THE GAME.

Hey,I'm just giving you a light jab.I simply offered an opinion with a sarcastic tone.No doubt the Steelers are a quality team,every team left is a worthy opponent.I didn't say that I hated your posts,I only mentioned the multitude of volume that exists.Reading these posts is entertaining as well as insightful from some.I can't say that your rehtoric falls into the later category but that probably won't stop you from trying.By the way,don't you have a playoff party to go to or is this the most feeble way you could think of to occupy your time for THE GAME.

1281563[/snapback]

Yes, this post was only slightly insulting. As for my playoff part, it consist of me, my wife, and my dog (whose name is Bettis) in my dungeon. I got invited to a few, but I'm superstitious, and also enjoy watching the Steelers in my basement, which is a Steeler shrine on my 60 inch HD TV. I'm listening to my Steelers pump up mix right now though and already started on the Iron City Lites. :D

Yes, this post was only slightly insulting.  As for my playoff part, it consist of me, my wife, and my dog (whose name is Bettis) in my dungeon.  I got invited to a few, but I'm superstitious, and also enjoy watching the Steelers in my basement, which is a Steeler shrine on my 60 inch HD TV.  I'm listening to my Steelers pump up mix right now though and already started on the Iron City Lites.  :D

1281569[/snapback]

HAHA sounds like you have an awesome set up for the games.

You must go crazy when its the off season.

HAHA sounds like you have an awesome set up for the games.

You must go crazy when its the off season.

1281581[/snapback]

I definitely get into this stuff. I seriously have butterflies in my stomach right now. I know some people think getting this into football is sad or pathetic, but one of the things I miss most about having my Dad around was our shared love for sports, especially the Steelers. No one could ever take that away from us, and something for a father and son to share together can't be a bad thing. If they win this week, and especially more in two weeks, I'll be fighting tears, because I can't celebrate it with the person I want to celebrate it with the most.

Sorry to bring things down here, but I still think about the guy seemingly every 5 minutes, especially at this time of year.

Edited by Menudo

I just came back from the grocery store..........Thought I was at a Steeler's pep rally. Everywhere I looked.....Yellow and Black........Big Ben spamshirts.........Ward spamshirts. The bakery even had 3 different steelers cakes!!!

I proudly displayed my Packers sweatshirt and hat :D Like a man alone on an island.

It's time to put the house up for sale and head west!!

I just came back from the grocery store..........Thought I was at a Steeler's pep rally.    Everywhere I looked.....Yellow and Black........Big Ben spamshirts.........Ward spamshirts.  The bakery even had 3 different steelers cakes!!!   

I proudly displayed my Packers sweatshirt and hat :D  Like a man alone on an island.

It's time to put the house up for sale and head west!!

1281597[/snapback]

You are right down the road from me. I'm in Cleona (Near Lebanon).

Sorry for coming off a little too gruff.You certainly have every reason to be excited with your team,that should be a great ballgame.How you spend your time is your perogative.I'm just used to life after football.I've become somewhat non-chalant and desensitized because I've had to endure the follies of the Viking's for years.

As far as isleseeya.First post I've ever mentioned my indifference about.That hardly qualifies as a constant level of complaining.As I mentioned a post doesn't contain the content of only one individual.If I disagree with one person that doesn't mean I'll disagree with the opinions of others on the same post.Therefore chief,I'll continue to read what I jolly well please,but thanks for your brotherly concern.

Sorry for coming off a little too gruff.You certainly have every reason to be excited with your team,that should be a great ballgame.How you spend your time is your perogative.I'm just used to life after football.I've become somewhat non-chalant and desensitized because I've had to endure the follies of the Viking's for years.

As far as isleseeya.First post I've ever mentioned my indifference about.That hardly qualifies as a constant level of complaining.As I mentioned a post doesn't contain the content of only one individual.If I disagree with one person that doesn't mean I'll disagree with the opinions of others on the same post.Therefore chief,I'll continue to read what I jolly well please,but thanks for your brotherly concern.

1281672[/snapback]

No problem dude..... :D