[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how much is the line gonna move?

keggerz

I say it gets up to +6 for the Hawks

maybe even 7

imo take the points and play the hawks

1283855[/snapback]

You're high.

There's no way the line moves 2 or 3 points. Maybe 1/2 a point to 4.5, but that's it IMO. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it moves the other way to 3.5. Money will come in on Seattle as we get closer to game time. If you like Seattle, you may want to jump on the money line early (+160), as I think it will come down as the game draws closer. I might tease Seattle +10 and Over 41.

You're high.

There's no way the line moves 2 or 3 points.  Maybe 1/2 a point to 4.5, but that's it IMO.  I actually wouldn't be surprised if it moves the other way to 3.5.  Money will come in on Seattle as we get closer to game time.  If you like Seattle, you may want to jump on the money line early (+160), as I think it will come down as the game draws closer.  I might tease Seattle +10 and Over 41.

1284033[/snapback]

The truth.

My online book opened at -4, as did the Vegas line. Currently, the side (points) bets are 46% for Seattle to 54% for Pittsburgh. That is not NEARLY enough action on one side to see a line increase.

For chits n' giggles, 42% of the moneyline bets are going to Seattle and 58% to Pittsburgh. And finally, 51% of bettors are taking the over to 49% on the under. Stardusts total is 47, while Mirage is at 47.5.

Edited by darin3

Yeah, this line was set just right, and I don't forsee much movement one way or another. It may bump a half point in either direction if some big money comes in, but they have set it at a point that looks attractive to both sides, which is exactly where they want to be.

As I expalined to a friend of mine last week. The losers pay the winners, and the winners pay the house. This game is bound to be a boon for the gaming industry.