[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN SB XL POLL SEA vs. PITT

wildcat2334

Please excuse me, I am home with the flu, and have some time...........This is just flat out bizarre to me, ESPN is running a nationwide poll on Sea/Pitt, position by position, who has the edge- Yes, I realize it is a poll, and am thinking being inundated with unemployed, Iron City drinking Steeler fans, but darn, at least be objective a little bit. The results are hilarious to me. Now, as a Seahawk homer- I am giving the D edge to Pitt- done. and they had the edge in DL,LB,S- Seattle had the edge at corner- fine I can live with that- The Pitt D has proven it is tough. Now to the offensive side- unreal how people just do not buy how good this Seattle offense is..........

Roth 60% 17td 9int 2400 yds

Hass 40% 24td 9 int 3450 yds

What? Roth was hurt fine, but a better QB than Hass?? :D No way

RB- enough said-

SA 80%- how is this not even higher??

Ward/Randle El/Wilson 64% - 130 1984 12

DJax/JJ/Engram 36%- 160 1954 16

What?? with DJax missing huge chunks they still have better numbers- and as a group are a better trio- amazing

Miller- 63% 39 459 6

Stevens 37% 45 554 5

both are talented- close call- Stevens has more upside tho.

Overall, Seattle O had the edge 51%- 49%- :D:D

while the Pitt egde on D was huge across the board, cool- whatever. I just had to vent that I was shocked at how many people are sleeping on the Seattle offense, and I guess I should be happy Sea can come in as the underdog without the hype,

but at some point- how bout some F ing nationwide respect for this team.

Please excuse me, I am home with the flu, and have some time...........This is just flat out bizarre to me, ESPN is running a nationwide poll on Sea/Pitt, position by position, who has the edge- Yes, I realize it is a poll, and am thinking being inundated with unemployed, Iron City drinking Steeler fans, but darn, at least be objective a little bit. The results are hilarious to me. Now, as a Seahawk homer- I am giving the D edge to Pitt- done. and they had the edge in DL,LB,S-  Seattle had the edge at corner- fine I can live with that- The Pitt D has proven it is tough. Now to the offensive side- unreal how people just do not buy how good this Seattle offense is..........

Roth  60%  17td  9int  2400 yds

Hass  40%  24td 9 int  3450 yds 

What? Roth was hurt fine, but a better QB than Hass??  :D  No way

RB- enough said-

SA 80%- how is this not even higher??

Ward/Randle El/Wilson 64% -    130      1984      12

DJax/JJ/Engram          36%-    160      1954      16

What?? with DJax missing huge chunks they still have better numbers- and as a group are a better trio- amazing

Miller-    63%        39      459        6

Stevens  37%        45      554        5   

Overall, Seattle O had the edge 51%- 49%-  :D  :D

while the Pitt egde on D was huge across the board, cool- whatever. I just had to vent that I was shocked at how many people are sleeping on the Seattle offense, and I guess I should be happy Sea can come in as the underdog without the hype,

but at some point- how bout some F ing nationwide respect for this team.

1288467[/snapback]

What? Roth was hurt fine, but a better QB than Hass?? :D No way

Ben's QB Rating was better last year, this year, and in the playoffs.

Hines Ward is a much better all-around receiver than DJAX. Their numbers might be better because they pass a bit more and because Roeth was out for a few games. :D

Explain to me how Stevens, who I think is very good, has more upside than Heath Miller. Miller is already being touted as one of the best blocking TE's in the league, but he is also a very good receiver and a rookie.

Keep yapping. If I made comments like you were making, this place would be a circus. Let them play the game and quit worrying about what the media and fans are saying. I have the utmost respect for the Seahawks and I am positive they deserve to be where they are and are quite capable of beating the Steelers. You continue to say how much you respect the Steelers, and then you go on to rip them apart.

Menudo-

Do we have a problem or something?? I have never even remotely called you out on anything---I usually skip over your posts because they are ridicuous, and I don't think your funny. - I give the Steelers credit- on D mainly. Just am not buying into this offense being as balanced, or nearly as good as Seattle's.

Menudo-

Do we have a problem or something?? I have never even remotely called you out on anything---I usually skip over your posts because they are ridicuous, and I don't think your funny. - I give the Steelers credit- on D mainly. Just am not buying into this offense being as balanced, or nearly as good as Seattle's.

1288494[/snapback]

Why would we have a problem ? I don't have personal problems with anyone here. In fact, your are making it more fun, don't take things personally, I simply responded to your post. I have not personally insulted you at all. I find the personal insults to be childish (See Below). :D

I usually skip over your posts because they are ridicuous, and I don't think your funny.

Edited by Menudo

I seem to remember your Hawks having a rather easy schedule. Plus who cares about stats, the steelers are hot right now, they will pound the Seahawks.

1288541[/snapback]

I have alot of friends who are Steeler fans.I hope they lose so I don't have to hear them talk s**t for the next 6 months.But,I agree with this kid.This game may not even be close.