[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me with a Problem

keggerz

OK so here is the situation we have ASSIGNED PARKING as well as VISITOR PARKING...

me and my wife usually park in a visitor spot because it is closer to our door,

each of the townhomes only gets ONE RESERVED SPOT

well our NEIGHBORS two Guys(probably gay not that there is anything wrong with that) are always taking up the TWO VISITORS SPOTS when they can even if their RESERVED SPOT IS AVAILABLE(their reserved spot is closer to their place then one of the visitor spots)

anyway I just was getting ready to go out and walk the dog and heard someone shut a door to a car that was parked in OUR RESERVED SPOT...he got into my NEIGHBORS TRUCK and they drove off....happened to fast for me to say HEY W.TF

so my options are:

1. Leave a NOTE saying to please not park in our RESERVED SPOT

2. Go next door and let the roommate know i am not happy about it(i know he is home)

3. Call the towing company and have it towed

4. Rock the car til the alarm goes off then when people come outside CALL THE TOWING COMPANY

5. OTHER(PLEASE HELP)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why wasnt your car in the reserved spot?

i'd tow the motherfufjksjfk;!!!!!!!

1292780[/snapback]

reason shouldnt really matter...

maybe we were expecting company and wanted them to have a place to park

or as i said before the vistor spot is closer to our DOOR....but its still reserved so shouldnt matter if or why i am not parked in it as long as i am not in someone elses reserved space

This is unusual, as Sally boys usually have good manners.  :D

Do you use your spot?  You said above that you park in a visitor spot yourself. If the Sally's don't think you use it, they may think you don't care.

I'd go talk to them about it, otherwise they'll keep doing it.

1292784[/snapback]

we do park in our space when we have to and we do have company come by that parks in it too

shouldnt matter what they think...if they thought they could have asked

its a neon the truck left

Do you know them at all? If you aren't too adversarial, just knock on the door and ask him to move the car. Tell him you need the space and if he says it is his roomate's car, or he doesn't know whose car it is, then just casually say, remorsefully, that you feel bad but you'll have to have it towed.

No reason to escalate it unless you have talked to them about it in the past. They may think, wrongfully, that because you guys haven't said anything in the past that you don't have a problem with it.

Maybe they figured you don't park in your spot first, so they are saying huh.

Do you know them at all?  If you aren't too adversarial, just knock on the door and ask him to move the car.  Tell him you need the space and if he says it is his roomate's car, or he doesn't know whose car it is, then just casually say, remorsefully, that you feel bad but you'll have to have it towed.

No reason to escalate it unless you have talked to them about it in the past.  They may think, wrongfully, that because you guys haven't said anything in the past that you don't have a problem with it.

1292796[/snapback]

i put a note after the 1st time asking for them not to park in our spot...dont know then dont talk to them just see them occasionally walking to their place

they are College Kids(william & mary on their parking stickers)

Keg i lived in that type of situation in the past. The whole reseved verus visitor parking deal really sucks as EVERYONE seems to take advantage of it when they can. You and your wife admit to taking the visitors spot when you can and they have now taken your reserved spot. If it were me I would go say something about your spot and see what happens, if no response then get an M-80 with a long fuse and take your wife out for dinner. On the way out set the M-80 in the gas filler neck and light the fuse! They will never park THERE again.