[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me with a Problem

keggerz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like two issues to me:

1. private (reserved) parking- assigned at lease.

2. public (visitor) pakring- 1st come, 1st served.

keg is not innocent, but no one should be able to park in his spot without his consent.  does not seem equitable imo.

1293546[/snapback]

I'm thinking his neighbor's guest decided to park in Keg's spot as a second-best (read: nicer) alternative to blowing up Kegs car.

sounds like the guy probably parked in keg's spot because all the visitor spots were taken (by keg, among others). keg has no gripe, IMO.

if you don't like other people not following the parking rules, i'd talk to managment about the situation and the need for more enforcement. of course that means following the rules yourself.

First let me say I was just PISSED OFF A BIT but am letting this go...but I have to say I dont agree with some of you and that is my perogative as it is your perogative to not agree with me...

CLARIFICATION the person that parked in my spot was a friend of my neighbor....my neighbors RESERVED PARKING SPOT was OPEN as they were BOTH parked in "VISITOR" SPOTS(if every spot in the development was taken i would not have parked in their RESERVED SPOT or any other RESERVED SPOT)

EACH UNIT no matter if its a 2,3 or 4 bedroom unit is assigned ONLY ONE RESERVED SPOT....how many families do you know that only have ONE CAR?

we at this present time have one car(approx last 4 weeks or so)...

so while they are labled "VISITOR" spots they are the 1st come 1st serve parking spots that many home owners have to use for their additonal cars....me parking in a visitor spot for safety issues or because I am trying to be "CORDIAL" to an expected guest by leaving them my reserved spot so they have a place to park should have ZERO to do with someone parking in MY or ANY OTHER RESERVED SPOT...

there are TOW SIGNS posted all over our development...could I be towed for parking in a visitor spot? NO Can someone be towed for parking in a RESERVED SPOT(no matter the reason) YES

another question...how does a Visitor know who has a RESERVED SPOT and under what circumstances do they ever have the right to park in anyones RESERVED SPOT?

I am sure some of you probably think i am way out of line about this and if you think less of me because of it well then i am sorry...but i just dont see the corelation of me parking in a "visitor" spot to someone else parking in a RESERVED SPOT....

fwiw there is a RESERVED parking spot that is the closest you can get to my door and it is for a unit that is EMPTY...I have NEVER PARKED in it and never would....that spot happens to be closer to my neighbor too but their guest didnt park in that spot...tell me you wouldnt have been the least bit pissed

I made this initial post as I said because I was hot...I blew off some steam and being the nice guy that i am did nothing about it...only talked to them due to them being there with my dog barking at them...otherwise I would have been the better person and not said a thing...

while this will set up that type of scenario.... i fully blame the neighbor for taking someone's reserved spot.  regardless of the visitor parking, people's reserved spots are theirs.

1293518[/snapback]

i guess we look at it the same way

seems like two issues to me:

1. private (reserved) parking- assigned at lease.

2. public (visitor) pakring- 1st come, 1st served.

keg is not innocent, but no one should be able to park in his spot without his consent.  does not seem equitable imo.

1293546[/snapback]

again we agree(maybe i shouldnt park in a visitor spot but what happens when i get my new car?)

I'm thinking his neighbor's guest decided to park in Keg's spot as a second-best (read: nicer) alternative to blowing up Kegs car.

1293559[/snapback]

i think they study law not chemistry :D

I get it...YOU ARE THE PROFESSOR sticking up for COLLEGE KIDS...is that part of that contract you had to sign? :D

next time i will just park in back of them like they do in the streets in south philly

I am sure some of you probably think i am way out of line about this and if you think less of me because of it well then i am sorry...but i just dont see the corelation of me parking in a "visitor" spot to someone else parking in a RESERVED SPOT....

So your cheating is excused because the other guy is a bigger cheater?

You're each supposed to get one parking space. You've admitted that you have a strategem to circumvent the rules to ensure that you have 2 spaces available to you.

I don't think any "less of you." You are not abiding by the rules, so I don't see how you can justfiably be outraged when someone else doesn't abide by them, your "reserved vs vistors" rationale notwithstanding.

Edited by Furd

So your cheating is excused because the other guy is a bigger cheater?

You're each supposed to get one parking space.  You've admitted that you have a strategem to circumvent the rules to ensure that you have 2 spaces available to you.

I don't think any "less of you."  You are not abiding by the rules, so I don't see how you can justfiably be outraged when some else doesn't abide by them, your "reserved vs vistors" rationale notwithstanding.

1293672[/snapback]

so what happens when i get my new car...and say my wife gets home 1st ...should she take the RESERVED SPOT or the VISITOR SPOT? What would you do? :D

furd the bomb is gonna blow before you finish so if its something saying i should pull the fuse say it quick  :D

1293668[/snapback]

well, just don't get upset when you can't park there because of the debris :D