[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

President Bush's Speech

WaterMan

Will President Bush mention Osama Bin Laden tonight?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will President Bush mention Osama Bin Laden tonight?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is that?

My favorite part of the speech will be when after every time the crowd applauds, he'll look around the room and smile like a little boy who wiped his own ass the first time.

1298401[/snapback]

That smile...........:D ..................drives me and the wife crazy.

What a donkey!

I hope he advertises the fact that the search for the guy responsible for killing 3000 Americans in New York hasn't been found.  That would be smart.

1298420[/snapback]

Still at work and a 70 minute commute home to deal with... Do I listen to the speech in the car, or turn on FoxSports on the XM? :D

In March of 2002, this apparent lack of interest in killing or capturing bin Laden was put into words by the president himself, who said of bin Laden: "He's a person who's now been marginalized... I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

In March of 2002, this apparent lack of interest in killing or capturing bin Laden was put into words by the president himself, who said of bin Laden: "He's a person who's now been marginalized... I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

1298768[/snapback]

In one of the most athletic and quickest flip-flops of all time, as I recall. Hooray for our heroic leader!