[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roto League--14 teams

Sir Loins of Beef

Wanted to do a roto 14 team league-keeping it simple-using Sandbox.com-have paid for 14 teams cost is $8.00 to play-if we want to make a pot for payouts

that would be fine. Doing a live draft Sunday March 19, 2006 at 10 p.m.-2 minutes between picks. If your interested p.m. me-I'll give you the passwords to get into the "box" Lets do this thing and keep it Huddle :D

Howdy Fellow Huddlers-sorry I didn't explain better-for those of you looking to get into fantasy baseball-roto leagues= Teams receive points based on where they are ranked in the category at the end of the year. Say you lead the 14 team league in Home Runs you would receive 14 points. In this roto league the categories are

Hitting--Batting average, runs batted in, home runs, runs scored,

stolen bases, errors and walks

Pitching--wins, earn run average, whil, strikeouts, and saves

The roster would be 18 active (Cat-2, 1B-1,2B-1,ss-1,3B-1,OF-4,

UT-IF-1, Pitchers 7-5ST,2-rel,

7 on your bench

You would also have sandbox.com at your disposal-cheat sheets,forums etc.

Right now we have six owners-it is 8 dollars to play for the season and

if everyone wants to put money in a pot for best finishes will have at it.

This is not a keeper league so the fast draft is for the here and now. If your interested please leave a note-thanks again for your time.

Weekly lineups set each week starting on the first game on Friday--waiver wire will run on Wednesday giving everyone time to use it. This is supposed to be a low work more fun kind of a league for baseball

fans who don't have hours to spend each day but would like to keep their hands in the excitement of fantasy baseball.

Weekly lineups set each week starting on the first game on Friday--waiver wire will run on Wednesday giving everyone time to use it.  This is supposed to be a low work more fun kind of a league for baseball

fans who don't have hours to spend each day but would like to keep their hands in the excitement of fantasy baseball.

1316671[/snapback]

I'm on the fence. I'll let you know in the next couple of days. Weekly line-ups makes it seem more palatable.