[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone with teenagers out there?

theeohiostate

Have 13 and 15 year old boys and despite my better judgement their mother has been monitoring there private AIM messages with some system wide monitoring software, anyway i've read some of the spew and if i had girls i'd be putting bars across all our windows and reversing the doorlocks to lock them in.

The phrases have all changed but the mission is still the same. :D

It's seems it's all about the "game" everyone has nowadays. I told them i had game back in the day, and it surprised them, though they didn't believe it, i had their mother confirm it.

What's some "NEW AGE" catch phrases you've heard, i'm sorta outta touch with what's going on in the "in" crowd these days and don't want to become a hipster duffus anytime soon.

Plant the image of mom and dad doing the wild thing and they will never want to have sex.  :D

1310207[/snapback]

Hey suny, you read my mind. That's how I keep my 16yr old out of the game. Any chance I get to throw out an innuendo or two when she's in the room. She rolls her eyes, my wife shoots me a dark look, but I know it's helping keep her from trusting guys. :D

At least for now. :D:D

Here are some of the chat abbreviations that kids use. It might be helpful when monitoring them online.  Kids talk in codes.

http://www.mistupid.com/internet/chattalk.htm

1310218[/snapback]

I'm a teenager myself, and I haven't seen/used 90% of the words in there, and I talk on line a lottttt.

Here are some of the chat abbreviations that kids use. It might be helpful when monitoring them online.  Kids talk in codes.

http://www.mistupid.com/internet/chattalk.htm

1310218[/snapback]

They missed BFD. :D