[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

public announcement.....

dmarc117

Please, please!!!

do not use the self service checkouts if you have no Oprahin idea how to use them!!!

do not use them if you have 100 items!!!!

bad experience tonight....holy ***!!!

:D

1314797[/snapback]

:D If you see someone ahead of you with 100 items, why would you even attempt to wait in that line? Hello? :D

:D If you see someone ahead of you with 100 items, why would you even attempt to wait in that line?  Hello?  :D

1314802[/snapback]

i took for granted that they could also read the sign that read '15 items only'

Edited by dmarc117

Please, please!!!

do not use the self service checkouts if you have no Oprahin idea how to use them!!!

do not use them if you have 100 items!!!!

bad experience tonight....holy ***!!!

1314797[/snapback]

Dude I know what you are talking about. I can't even begin to tell you about this time when I was at home depot and this f(_)cking b1tch in front of me is putting gallons of paint on there, scanning them and then f(_)cking around with it to see if she scanned the d@mn paint right.

Then after about oh, i guess 5 minutes, she finally decides to pull out her wallet and fish around for her debit card. Freaking swoosh. Finally I got fed up and snatched her wallet out of her hands and said "Honey, we have to be over your parents in 20 minutes, think you could hurry it up?"

Dude I know what you are talking about.  I can't even begin to tell you about this time when I was at home depot and this f(_)cking b1tch in front of me is putting gallons of paint on there, scanning them and then f(_)cking around with it to see if she scanned the d@mn paint right. 

Then after about oh, i guess 5 minutes, she finally decides to pull out her wallet and fish around for her debit card.  Freaking swoosh.  Finally I got fed up and snatched her wallet out of her hands and said "Honey, we have to be over your parents in 20 minutes, think you could hurry it up?"

1314812[/snapback]

lol :D:D

i took for granted that they could also read the sign that read '15 items only'

1314808[/snapback]

So I assume you were exaggerating when you said "100". Cuz if you can't tell the difference between 15 items and 100 items, I think you have some 'splainin to do.

Believe me, I had oblividiots too... but sometimes you gotta nip it in the bud and take charge of morans and raise a ruckus. :D

Dude I know what you are talking about.  I can't even begin to tell you about this time when I was at home depot and this f(_)cking b1tch in front of me is putting gallons of paint on there, scanning them and then f(_)cking around with it to see if she scanned the d@mn paint right. 

Then after about oh, i guess 5 minutes, she finally decides to pull out her wallet and fish around for her debit card.  Freaking swoosh.  Finally I got fed up and snatched her wallet out of her hands and said "Honey, we have to be over your parents in 20 minutes, think you could hurry it up?"

1314812[/snapback]

My wife gets mad when I tell her to get out of the fast lane because she isn't passing anyone.