[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool #2

tbimm

I think that maybe my integrity is being questioned here.

:D not at all rb, more like a shot at myself for wanting the Royals, it's a running gut feeling i've had but can't double down, which is fine :D your invite is also appreciated :D

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  not at all rb, more like a shot at myself for wanting the Royals, it's a running gut feeling i've had but can't double down, which is fine  :D your invite is also appreciated  :D

1378464[/snapback]

Well I do have another friend, his email name is ttg_rbm_partnership, he might take the Royals?

Well I do have another friend, his email name is ttg_rbm_partnership, he might take the Royals?

:D already tried that too, this tbimm guy is pretty sharp :D and whomp dude is mob guy :D watch your back, if you go over the fence the Dr. is with us :D

TBimm my brother is going to take the marlins..Hes not a huddler but I work with him so I can update him..List his team as Anthony..Ill paypal you the funds.

what is your paypal address ?

Edited by whomper

TBimm my brother is going to take the marlins..Hes not a huddler but I work with him so I can update him..List his team as Anthony..Ill paypal you the funds.

1379689[/snapback]

Yeah.

My 'brother' also wants a team.

His name is rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu , and he will gladly take the Royals.

[Moe's bar]

HOMER: No , I am not Homer Simpson, my name is...uhm..uhm..rb..mc..donaldnukemsacrebleu

MOE:rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu? That's the worst fake name I have ever heard!

[guy gets up and runs out of the bar]

BARNY: come back rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu.

Yeah.

My 'brother' also wants a team.

His name is rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu , and he will gladly take the Royals.

[Moe's bar]

HOMER: No , I am not Homer Simpson, my name is...uhm..uhm..rb..mc..donaldnukemsacrebleu

MOE:rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu? That's the worst fake name I have ever heard!

[guy gets up and runs out of the bar]

BARNY: come back rbmcdonaldnukemsacrebleu.

1379740[/snapback]

Come back Joey Jo jo

I'm off to Holland in an hour or so.

If the powerful 0-10 pool#2 regulators allow me and nukem (willing to let in the other gambling fool RbmcD share) I'm good for the dough. 

Be back in a week.

Nukem will pay i'm sure, and I'll reimburse.

1380163[/snapback]

I am in for a 2 or 3 way partnership on the Royals, if everyone agrees, or more if other already in the pool want in. Or if there is an object to that, then that is fine as well. It is all good. As far as another thread, if we start another one, can't we get it pinned?

1379689[/snapback]

Confirmed and I received your paypal. You should pay a little more attention to your paypals as I'm sure you sent me the payment that was meant for spain. Either way it's cool but I just hope spain gets your money for that t-shirt he was selling you :D .

I am in for a 2 or 3 way partnership on the Royals, if everyone agrees, or more if other already in the pool want in.  Or if there is an object to that, then that is fine as well. It is all good.  As far as another thread, if we start another one, can't we get it pinned?

1380272[/snapback]

I will hold out until the 25th for one more owner and then will put the team of Drsacrbmcdonukemttg to a vote.

Last years winner the Royals are the last team left people!

BTW when the league does fill out, perhpas we can start another OFFICAL THREAD, so that we don't have to go through 6 pages of running commentary about who wants what team to get to discussion of the actual season

:D

1380168[/snapback]

Yes I will cut and paste the first message in this thread to a new thread as soon as we fill up and all are paid. I agree it will make it easier to follow!

man how much more can you build up a team, it's going to be funny to see who steps up and plays the spoiler :D it would take a big man, any out there :D

and Big John is already in with the brew crew :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

I will hold out until the 25th for one more owner and then will put the team of Drsacrbmcdonukemttg to a vote.

Last years winner the Royals are the last team left people!

1380298[/snapback]

tick.......tick........tick........ :D

my brother, cincy slammers will take one.

1385330[/snapback]

Cincy slammers already has the A's and is paid in full! I really dont want to double up on teams and have stood by that pretty strongly. As I said before it just skews the odds unfairly in favor of the guy who gets 2 teams. My inclination if the Royals arent taken by fri is to just delete tham from the pool kinda like they have been deleted from contention :D .

Only 3 left to pay.

Gonkis

Cyclones (contacted me via PM today and will have payment on the way)

Big Mike NY

If anyone talks to these guys please remind them as not all of us are as active during the offseason and they may have forgotten. I will PM them fri if I receive no word from them.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot. :D Someone please take the feking Royals already!

DONE. Thanks Slayer!

Edited by tbimm