[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

X-Men: The Last Stand

rajncajn

i saw the teaser photo sony sent out for spidey 3, where he's in a black costume. much debate over whether it's the venom costume. i'm hoping it is.

1360360[/snapback]

I'm just hoping they have John Jamison become the Man-Wolf as a side charecter, where Peter has to deal with the main villian and protect MJ from the Man-Wolf as well, it could work.

i saw the teaser photo sony sent out for spidey 3, where he's in a black costume. much debate over whether it's the venom costume. i'm hoping it is.

1360360[/snapback]

I'm almost positive he finishes as Venom...when the roles were leaked, they thought that kid from the 70's show would play Venom as he was named one of the Villains.....

but it made more sense when they said he'd be Shocker...and then for Peter Parker to wear the costume and be Venom himself....

I'm just hoping they have John Jamison become the Man-Wolf as a side charecter, where Peter has to deal with the main villian and protect MJ from the Man-Wolf as well, it could work.

1360365[/snapback]

true...but she dies....more spoilers...

apparently the Hulk sequel is going to be handled alot better with a new director...I forget who it is...

and in the F4 sequel, expect to see Silver Surfer and Galactus....and in the Spidey sequel, he finishes the movie in the Venom costume...and that will lead to spiderman 4....

also in Batman Begins news...I hear that Paul Bettany is the front runner for the Joker and Jake Gyllenhal or Hugh Jackman will take on Harvey Dent's role...

1360352[/snapback]

Actually, the most recent rumor is Venom is Topher Grace, not Peter Parker. Peter has the symbiote for a short time, hence the black costume, but then jettisons it on Topher Grace as it begins to exert its influence on him.

A great geek site is Aint It Cool News.

Find it here

Actually, the most recent rumor is Venom is Topher Grace, not Peter Parker. Peter has the symbiote for a short time, hence the black costume, but then jettisons it on Topher Grace as it begins to exert its influence on him.

A great geek site is Aint It Cool News.

Find it here

1360374[/snapback]

that's old news...Topher Grace is Shocker....he's that 70's kid I was talking about...

Man, Doc Connors has made app in both flicks....still no Lizard????

1360387[/snapback]

lol, nope....they plan on making 6 flicks....so there'll be plenty of time...

especially since they plan on crossing marvel characters in flicks...

lol, nope....they plan on making 6 flicks....so there'll be plenty of time...

especially since they plan on crossing marvel characters in flicks...

1360391[/snapback]

Cool, as I hope Kraven the Hunter gets some air time, and it would be cool to see Spidey and the Torch together ala Marvel Team-Up.

Cool, as I hope Kraven the Hunter gets some air time, and it would be cool to see Spidey and the Torch together ala Marvel Team-Up.

1360398[/snapback]

another spoiler....Felicia Hardy will make an appearance...supposedly she'll be the black cat....I expect MJ to die early in the movie so they can make way for all of this crap....

The fact that you know this just shows how big of a nerd you are.  By the way I agree 100%

1360323[/snapback]

i only meant x men have been crap. there are plenty of quality reads out there :D

:D