[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

v for vendetta

tonorator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why did you quote me bandwagonboy?

I dunno, the same reason you decided to post in this thread too? :D

bandwagonboy? Nice try. I've been a Colts season ticket holder for 12 years. And a Colts fan since they moved here in '84. That's longer than the pathetic Jaguars have been in existence. But go ahead and make some more excuses for them. Or some bold prediction that they will win the AFC South (which they never have). It's funny to look them up at the end of the season each year . . . :D

Edited by CaptainHook

That is one of my son's favorite movies of all time - he has the movie poster on his wall. It was pretty trippy and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

I dunno, the same reason you decided to post in this thread too? :D

bandwagonboy? Nice try. I've been a Colts season ticket holder for 12 years. And a Colts fan since they moved here in '84. That's longer than the pathetic Jaguars have been in existence. But go ahead and make some more excuses for them. Or some bold prediction that they will win the AFC South (which they never have). It's funny to look them up at the end of the season each year . . . :tup:

Damn it! Keep this football talk out of the Tailgate!

Ban him! Ban him I say! :D

Find it. I dare you... weeny breath.

well, you do it every year, so here is one I found from this year . . . here.

and here is another. I've only been searching for a couple minutes. . . :tup:

Oh, and weeny breath? :D How lame is that? Ok poo-poo head. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Can you quote me please, I am having a hard time seeing where I said we would win the division? I see some trash talk... but so far your accusation is coming up a big fat lie... typical.

Is this too hard for you? Do you need a nap?

Can you quote me please, I am having a hard time seeing where I said we would win the division? I see some trash talk... but so far your accusation is coming up a big fat lie... typical.

Is this too hard for you? Do you need a nap?

You must be stupid then? Were you trash-talking about the Jags coming in second place in the division then? :D Oh wait, they didn't do that either . . .

Aren't the colts the 'banner hanging' team?

Enjoy your 9-7 season this year horseshoehead, the party is over.

With the #3 overall defense and #10 overall offensive teams coming back largly intact, with some key injuries cleared up and special defensive talent added via free agency and the draft, the Jaguars are poised to have a very special year.

Byron Leftwich, contract year, he is playing for the money.

Jermain Wiggins re-united with tice where he had mongo catches just a couple short years ago.

Absolutely dominating defense, and key special team talent added.

I can easily see a 12 win season, and can only hope and pray they don't lose perspective and go one and done in the playoffs.

Jax will win more games that Pitt this year, of that there is no doubt.

So the Colts are gonna win 9 games, and the Jags 12. But you aren't predicting a division title? Are the Texans gonna win 13 games? :D

And I'm sure you are right about the Wiggins/Tice angle being one of the keys to the Jags season. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

It's funny to look them up at the end of the season each year . . .

Well Captainpuke, the msg board goes back at least 3 years, so I eagerly await the quotes you are so confident from past seasons.

Run along now n00by, go fetch papa some juice.

Well Captainpuke, the msg board goes back at least 3 years, so I eagerly await the quotes you are so confident from past seasons.

:tup:

:doh:

:D

I just clapped for H8. :D

:D um, scroll up?

dipSega!, :tup:

Indy won't make the playoffs, NE has nothing to worry about from them.

I am so glad Indy won, it's just gonna make it so much sweeter when Jax stomps them twice next year.

I don't know where that thread went, I have 3 things to say.

Tom Brady is the best QB I have seen since Aikman and Steve Young.

That last call of fumble instead of forward pass is complete bull schit considering the call brady got vs. oakland years ago.

Indy now sucks, and Jax/Tenn will Own the AFC south for years to come.

It was a fun season, this was a great game, the only thing that made this loss palatable was I will likely win two league bowls and the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY lost.

Edited by CaptainHook

Or some bold prediction that they will win the AFC South

Wow, you're right, in plain english I clearly stated Jax was going to win the AFC South... i guess. :D

I'll bet you a c note Jax either ties or beats Indys 2007 regular season record.

Time to put up or shutup Superbowel Champ.

Find it. I dare you... weeny breath.

what do I get for winning the dare? I eagerly await your response H8. Please include a reference of how I am gay, or how you would like me to bring you something. Seriously, you've been running the same schtick for years now. It's tired. Oh and very clever with the Superbowel reference. Your jealousy is showing . . .

now bring the Captain a sandwich.

Edited by CaptainHook

now bring the Captain a sandwich.

The correct term is sammich. Get with the program.