[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Frozen 4

Jolly Rodgers

I know I know, not many people watch college hockey. However there has to be someone like me who does. So, I'm interested to see who everyone thinks will win. The teams in it are Maine, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Boston College. I go to the University of Maine so you all know where I stand on this issue....

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

I know I know, not many people watch college hockey.  However there has to be someone like me who does.  So, I'm interested to see who everyone thinks will win.  The teams in it are Maine, Wisconson, North Dakota, and Boston College.  I go to the University of Maine so you all know where I stand on this issue....

1396904[/snapback]

I missed all the regional games as I was out of town, so I don't know how each of these looked in the tournament so far. BUT, if they are playing like they did the first half of the season, I have to go with Wisconsin.

:D Gophers :D:D

I know I know, not many people watch college hockey.  However there has to be someone like me who does.  So, I'm interested to see who everyone thinks will win.  The teams in it are Maine, Wisconson, North Dakota, and Boston College.  I go to the University of Maine so you all know where I stand on this issue....

1396904[/snapback]

Good luck to the Black Bears. I'll root for the New England teams but Wiscy is probably the best team in the country. Anything can happen in a one game situation though.

Good luck to the Black Bears.  I'll root for the New England teams but Wiscy is probably the best team in the country.  Anything can happen in a one game situation though.

1398257[/snapback]

While I'd like to see my black bears win it all, Wisconsin is a tough team to be playing let alone IN Wisconsin. Personally, I would like to see another Maine vs BC matchup.

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

While I'd like to see my black bears win it all, Wisconson is a tough team to be playing let alone IN Wisconson.  Personally, I would like to see another Maine vs BC matchup.

1398283[/snapback]

:D Wisconsin

Where does one watch the Frozen 4? I have Directv and would love to catch some of it. I'm transplanted from PA so not many hockey fans here in FL.

The NHL F**ked up when they lost the ESPN deal and went to that stupid Outdoor

network.

Anyway, I always liked the Black Bears unis. Baby blue and black if I remember

correctly. Some people hate the fact that a team uses baby blue(light blue if you're

afraid of being called a feline). The Chargers throwbacks in the NFL are the coolest

spamshirts around. I liked the old Houston Oilers spamshirts too.

I'll be rootin' for your Black Bears!

Where does one watch the Frozen 4? I have Directv and would love to catch some of it. I'm transplanted from PA so not many hockey fans here in FL.

The NHL F**ked up when they lost the ESPN deal and went to that stupid Outdoor

network.

Anyway, I always liked the Black Bears unis. Baby blue and black if I remember

correctly. Some people hate the fact that a team uses baby blue(light blue if you're

afraid of being called a feline). The Chargers throwbacks in the NFL are the coolest

spamshirts around. I liked the old Houston Oilers spamshirts too.

I'll be rootin' for your Black Bears!

1398809[/snapback]

The semifinals of the Frozen 4 is on ESPN 2 this Thursday. BC vs North Dakota is on at 3:00 and Maine vs Wisconsin is on at 8:00. Thanks for supporting my Black Bears. They recently got some press for their unis. Best in all of College Hockey!! http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/F...eaters_0426.htm

I hear you about Florida not having many Hockey fans though. I'm from Tampa and it took a Stanley Cup for people to realize they had an NHL team.