[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UCLA

jaxfactor

Both of today's semis were disappointing unless you're a UCLA or Florida fan.

I expected the UCLA-LSU game to go down to the wire. Boy, was I wrong!

Instead we got  ::D

1398815[/snapback]

i agree. after how many close games we've had, i was hoping for at least one good game tonight. thanks for showing up, LSU and george mason.

Both of today's semis were disappointing unless you're a UCLA or Florida fan.

I expected the UCLA-LSU game to go down to the wire. Boy, was I wrong!

Instead we got  ::D

1398815[/snapback]

As an LSU fan I must admit i'm very impressed with the way UCLA has dominated the entire game. They have beaten us every way you can be beaten! What a bummer. :D

As an LSU fan I must admit i'm very impressed with the way UCLA has dominated the entire game. They have beaten us every way you can be beaten! What a bummer. :D

1398821[/snapback]

I was hoping for an all SEC final. I root for the Gators among other teams.

I'm a Pitt fan as well and am happy Ben Howland got his Bruins to the final.

I'm worried about how well UCLA played. I'm hoping they got it out of their system. I feel bad for you LSU, but your team is still young and could be back.

Mitchell is the only senior.

I have to give my props to UCLA though for dismantling a very good team.

:D

::D ::D ::D

Oh well, there is always Monday.

There's no doubt that UCLA was the better team today, but LSU didn't help themselves by missing alot of open shots. Quite a display of poor shooting.

Was there a more dominating performance in the whole tourney?

1398842[/snapback]

Maybe Wisconsin getting holed by Arizona.

I still can't tell if this is a dominating performance, or if college basketball is just at an all-time low in terms of quality of play.

UCLA is good, but it is ugly ugly ugly.

I dunno about ugly- UCLA locks people up on D, and they share the ball on offense and get good shots. That was impressive all around, that game was OVER 5 minutes in- Shutting down Memphis/LSU back to back is pretty impressive. LSU is the kind of team that can be exposed by tough D like that. Their guard/perimeter play is brutal. That team looks poorly coached to me- free throws, 17 footers are an adventure for that team.

GO BRUINS!!! Championship should be good game

I won $40 on this game - my friends were going to call a buddy of theirs who was in Vegas and put $20 each on LSU; I asked what the spread was (LSU -2) and said screw the phone call, I'll take that action. Couldn't get them to cough up the vig, though.

And later, I appeared to improbably be on the verge of hooking up with a gorgeous brunette stock analyst. Yes, I find it hard to believe I'm not lying about that myself.

I have to admit, before this tourney, I was not so impressed with Noah, I am a believer now.

1405576[/snapback]

He needs to hit the weight room and bulk up a little if he wants to survive in the NBA, but all in all he should develop into a very good pro player!!!