[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milwaukee Bucks

Men In Tights

I figured you would be in and I actually like the Pistons chance to win it all. But my sigline is getting boring and need a new one. I figure I will keep it until the NBA playoffs are over.

Sound good.

1430496[/snapback]

Done.

So you should have this new sigline around next Sunday?   :D

Come on Puddy, at least give him 2 games, make it interesting.

1430594[/snapback]

I thought about saying Milwaukee just needs to take them to game 7 for him to win, but then I realized he was the one who initiated it, why make it easier :D

Edited by Puddy

The Pistons are probably the odds-on favorite to win the championship this season. Duncan's foot is just not right and the West will be a dogfight with good teams like Dallas and Phoenix ready to battle every night. The Lakers and Clippers will not lay down for anyone either.

That said, the Bucks should probably give the Peestons all they can handle. If Redd gets hot, he can win a game by himself. Simmons has been flying under the radar this season, but could come alive at any time. They have solid guard play with Bell and Ford. Bogut has developed into a good passing big man, and they still have Magloire cleaning glass. Milwaukee was a pre-season pick to make some noise, and now that they're here, it's high time to do just that.

Pistons in 6.

You should've bet that the Bucks wouldn't get swept more than anything.

First off, I take this seasons as further proof Terry Porter got absolutely jobbed.

Secondly, I don't pay much attention to World Basketball Enter...um, I mean the NBA these days.

You should've bet that the Bucks wouldn't get swept more than anything.

1442504[/snapback]

I thought about that, but who would take it. Plus, I think if the Bucks play like they can; moving the ball, not being selfish, and play solid D, they can play with and beat anyone in the league. If they can win tonight, I will be there, they have a shot. They have absolutely no pressure on them and should play loosey-goosey.

First off, I take this seasons as further proof Terry Porter got absolutely jobbed.

I agree with this. They basically got two first round picks this year with Bogut and Ford returning from injury.

I thought about saying Milwaukee just needs to take them to game 7 for him to win, but then I realized he was the one who initiated it, why make it easier :D

1430601[/snapback]

Last night, in Milwaukee, they were playing 5 against 8. It was pretty obvious the NBA needs the Peestons to make it into round 2.

Last night, in Milwaukee, they were playing 5 against 8. It was pretty obvious the NBA needs the Peestons to make it into round 2.

1449103[/snapback]

:D

The Pistons took 13 more free throws but many of those were right at the end of the game.

Unless you were talking about team depth and not the officials, then yeah, 5 against 8 seems about right. :D

Edited by Puddy

:D

Unless you were talking about team depth and not the officials, then yeah, 5 against 8 seems about right. :D

1449212[/snapback]

Just a sore loser. The Bucks were beaten by a better team but I do believe the Bucks have the potential to be a very dangerous team and this series will hopefully be a great learning experience.

Here you go, my man. Wear it proudly until the Pistons are crowned champions in June. :D

The Milwaukee Bucks have their "Men in Tights", Michael Redd and Andrew Bogut. The Huddle also has it's Men in Tights. All three were woefully overmatched in their battles against Detroit's finest...the Pistons and Puddy.

Here you go, my man.  Wear it proudly until the Pistons are crowned champions in June.  :D

The Milwaukee Bucks have their "Men in Tights", Michael Redd and Andrew Bogut.  The Huddle also has it's Men in Tights.  All three were woefully overmatched in their battles against Detroit's finest...the Pistons and Puddy.

1451495[/snapback]

Done. Good luck to the Pistons the rest of the way. I am pulling for Miami primarily because of Wade.

Man that was an asz kicking last night and I got to enjoy it at the Palace. Place was rocking last night, can't wait for rounds 2 and hopefully 3 and 4.

Man the chicks were out at the Palace. Nothing like a tight jersey on a chick with a tight skirt / shorts / pants on.

Not sure why I went off on that tangent but it was nice.

Edited by chiefjay