[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The New Nazis

cliaz

Aaaaand... one more step closer to WWIII. Even Hillary Clinton is suggesting the possibility of a military involvement might be necessary -- if ALL other options are taken first. :D

She is taking what I'll consider an intelligent approach to it as well (surprise! ...maybe she does have some 'fight' in her after all; and maybe a brain too!):

:D

Uh, you have to remember we are talking about a Clinton here. There is a a calculated reason for whatever they say, they dont actually BELIEVE anything other than that which will get them eleccted. Right now Hillary is needing vast amounts of campaign contributions. these statements were made to assure Jewish contributors that she will do whateve is necessary to protect Israel. She is almost as transparent as Bill...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, you have to remember we are talking about a Clinton here. There is a a calculated reason for whatever they say, they dont actually BELIEVE anything other than that which will get them eleccted. Right now Hillary is needing vast amounts of campaign contributions. these statements were made to assure Jewish contributors that she will do whateve is necessary to protect Israel. She is almost as transparent as Bill...

I am pretty sure that unlike you and yer crew, the Clintons believe online poker should be legal.

You lose.

Edited by skins

I am pretty sure that unlike you and yer crew, the Clintons believe online poker should be legal.

You lose.

You might want to go check out how Senator Clinton voted on that bill before you start spouting off what you are pretty sure about...

Uh, you have to remember we are talking about a Clinton politician here. There is a a calculated reason for whatever they say, they dont actually BELIEVE anything other than that which will get them eleccted.

Fixed.

You might want to go check out how Senator Clinton voted on that bill before you start spouting off what you are pretty sure about...

This is actually a great point. Some politicians really will say one thing while they vote for another, probably hoping people don't notice. Project Vote Smart is a great way to get this information. :D

According to Nostradamus, Chiren will restore the French monarchy a short time before he is made emperor of Europe. According to Daniel "the great horn" will be "the first king" of the West and "will wax mighty."

Will the French office of president eventually give way to a full-blown monarchy? Only time will tell. Perhaps to Nostradamus and the Bible prophet Daniel, a president who rules all or the better part of 17 years (1995 - 2012) might seem like a "king." Then again, by May 2007, the end of Chirac’s second term, international developments (building shadows of a third world war in Europe) may well lead to a popular movement in France to restore the monarchy and Mr. Chirac could be crowned as king by public acclaim.

Whichever is the case, there can be no misunderstanding when Nostradamus says that Chiren shall become an "emperor." However, if Nostradamus is correct, it will take a third world war and Chirac's victory over an Iranian adversary to cause the French leader to be made "emperor" by almost unanimous acclaim (some nations like Switzerland will not agree with the idea).

OK I have to call BS on this prediction. A French military victory? LMAO, I don't think so. If by victory they mean rolling over and surrending ok, but taking down Iran, not a chance in hell.

EDIT: Chiren = I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?? :D

:D a French military...