[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Cedric Benson or Trade Him

Egret

I've been offered a trade for Cedric Benson in a 12 team, standard performance scoring league. We get to keep three players each year. We start two RBs, but could start a third in the flex spot. This is the first year for this league.

My current RBs are:

Lamont Jordan

Willis McGahee

Cedric Benson

Anthony Thomas (to back up McGahee if he goes gimpy)

I already have the 6th pick in the rookie draft, and he's not asking for that. Should I trade Benson for the second pick in the rookie draft? I haven't studied enough on the rookies to know what they're really worth. Should I trade Benson now while the air is still clouded with TJones's "holdout"?

I've been offered a trade for Cedric Benson in a 12 team, standard performance scoring league. We get to keep three players each year. We start two RBs, but could start a third in the flex spot. This is the first year for this league.

My current RBs are:

Lamont Jordan

Willis McGahee

Cedric Benson

Anthony Thomas (to back up McGahee if he goes gimpy)

I already have the 6th pick in the rookie draft, and he's not asking for that. Should I trade Benson for the second pick in the rookie draft? I haven't studied enough on the rookies to know what they're really worth. Should I trade Benson now while the air is still clouded with TJones's "holdout"?

benson is a keeper and has just as much upside if not more then the 1.2 Rook