[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB help in a dynasty league

Massamule

My team is in the sig line. This is a 12 team dynasty league.

My QBs are getting weak, Green's getting old and Lefty is a good #2, but not #1, and I'm going to flat out drop Collins before our rookie draft.

I've been trying to trade for Eli, Brady, McNabb but there have been no takers. I do have a shot at other 3rd and 4th tier QBs like Roethlisberger, Brees and Rivers.

I also have the 1.03 and 1.08 picks in the rookie draft.

So, my question is, who would you be more comfotable w/ as your QB in a dynasty league?

Roethlisberger

Brees

Rivers

Cutler

V. Young

Leinhart

I don't see Big Ben being a great FF QB. More along the lines of Troy Aikman. Great for NFL, but just so-so for FFL.

For a dynasty, if you can get Rivers relatively cheap (not one of your 1st rounder), I'd do it. He will be better than Brees or Ben within a year. I wouldn't waste the 1.3 on a QB, but take the best available at 1.8. I rank the rookies Leinart (because of situation), Young, then Cutler.

My team is in the sig line. This is a 12 team dynasty league.

My QBs are getting weak, Green's getting old and Lefty is a good #2, but not #1, and I'm going to flat out drop Collins before our rookie draft.

I've been trying to trade for Eli, Brady, McNabb but there have been no takers. I do have a shot at other 3rd and 4th tier QBs like Roethlisberger, Brees and Rivers.

I also have the 1.03 and 1.08 picks in the rookie draft.

So, my question is, who would you be more comfotable w/ as your QB in a dynasty league?

Roethlisberger

Brees

Rivers

Cutler

V. Young

Leinhart

I like Rivers here. he is in a great situation, young and already starting.

Yeah, I'm kinda feeling Rivers just b/c I may be able to get him for a better price than Big Ben, and he's 2 years ahead of the other rooks I would be drafting this year.

What do you guys think would be a fair offer for him?

Like I said, I have the 1.03, 1.08, 2.08 and 3.08 for this years rookie draft.

Here's his team:

QB-Brady, Brooks, Big Ben, Rivers

RB-SA, K. Jones, T Jones, Droughns

WR-Harrison, Mccardell, Moulds, Rogers, S Smith, Ward, M Williams

TE- Clark, Watson