[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy and Plaxico for L.J. in a PPR dynasty league?

Otis

14 team dynasty league, PPR. We start 1 QB, 2 RBS, 4 WRs (no TE required).

My lineup is:

QB Matt Hasselbeck

RB Cadillac Williams

RB Reggie Bush

WR Randy Moss

WR Terrell Owens

WR Plaxico Burress

WR Roy Williams

Would you do this deal? I would lose a lot of points at the Burress spot (I don't have a great 5th WR to plug in for him), but I would presumably gain some points upgrading from Caddy to LJ.

Thoughts?

My one concern is the aging O-Line in KC. May not make sense to give up a high draft pick like Caddy, who the team will build that Offense around for years to come, for a guy like LJ. Herm Edwards also could potentially screw things up.

14 team dynasty league, PPR. We start 1 QB, 2 RBS, 4 WRs (no TE required).

My lineup is:

QB Matt Hasselbeck

RB Cadillac Williams

RB Reggie Bush

WR Randy Moss

WR Terrell Owens

WR Plaxico Burress

WR Roy Williams

Would you do this deal? I would lose a lot of points at the Burress spot (I don't have a great 5th WR to plug in for him), but I would presumably gain some points upgrading from Caddy to LJ.

Thoughts?

My one concern is the aging O-Line in KC. May not make sense to give up a high draft pick like Caddy, who the team will build that Offense around for years to come, for a guy like LJ. Herm Edwards also could potentially screw things up.

I think I would do the deal. LJ is lining up to be a fantasy god for the next few years. Caddy looks like a great player but he has already shone some injury problems. Plaxico was very streaky lasy year however PPR help his numbers. I would think that LJ alone would get you more points than Caddy/Plaxico combined. In regards to Herm, I would think he would run LJ like he did Martin. I would do the deal

I would not do the deal. I'd rather have caddy than LJ long term. LJ for this year, but KC is OLD and the wheels may fall off quickly.

That's a very fair point. TB is a much younger offense and should be building around Caddy for years.

I guess I'll ride it out, and hope that Caddy and Plax outscore LJ and whatever bum WR I would have started in Plaxico's spot.

Personally, I think you're NUTS for not taking it!

IMO, the only way you don't take it is if you think you can move Caddy (or Bush) and a lesser WR.

Heck, would he do Bush and Plax?