[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone DC/Baltimore Huddlers interested in a NATIONALS game ?

Menudo

Well, I'm in McLean, Virginia this week for some business, and I'm thinking about checking out a Senators game. I've never been to one, and like to watch a game in as many stadiums as possible. Are there any DC area Huddlers that might be interested in meeting up for a game ? I've got some important work, so, I won't be up late hours drinking, but maybe I could be talked into a few beers after the game as well. Just wanted to put the question out there to see if anyone was interested.

you better head home quickly...... there's a candlelight vigil going on right now in your front yard for roeth...... everyone is wondering where you are. :D

Why did something happen that I'm unaware of ? :D:D

I work right in DC, very close to the stadium. The problem is I live 75 miles away, I wish I could meet up though. How long are you here for? I work with a guy that has season tickets and he is going to the Thursday afternoon game, maybe I could go with him for a little while if you can go to a day game.

I work right in DC, very close to the stadium. The problem is I live 75 miles away, I wish I could meet up though. How long are you here for? I work with a guy that has season tickets and he is going to the Thursday afternoon game, maybe I could go with him for a little while if you can go to a day game.

Well, I'm here all week. I can't do a day game, and I don't get out of work until 5PM. Let me know if anything can work out for you.

I'm guessing she looks like a McBuffalo? :D

Au contraire...this one was much like my regular fare...hot! A 23 y.o. German chick coming to visit America for three months and she wants to come visit me in Phoenix...<Quagmire> Ohh yeah! <Quagmire>