[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft pick trade offer?

sacosud

Owner keeps offering me 5.6 and 6.7 for my 4.1 and 10.1 and then cancels the offer like 1 minute later??? :D First is something you would do and second what's with the quick cancels??? He can see I'm online so I wonder if he's A. has multple offers out, B. Is unsure about the trade??? or C. is trying to rush a decision. I have not even had time to research the offer. I would then have 5.6/5.12 and 6.1/6.7..Is This something you would consider??? my strength is trading players not all that good at draft pick trading..I could use some advice...I'm leaning to say no just on the basis that 1 advantage to 12th spot is starting and stopping runs. The second reason would be I know this type of trading is a weakness for me and third What's up with the offer and immediate cancel kinda makes me nervous. What do you guys think???

It's performance scoring 4 pts passing td and all other td's 6 pts. It is a ppr contract league you have 8 contracts(keepers) years vary from 2-10 yrs and 20 roster spots, 2 IR spots and 2 DP players.

Edited by sacosud

Owner keeps offering me 5.6 and 6.7 for my 4.1 and 10.1 and then cancels the offer like 1 minute later??? :D First is something you would do and second what's with the quick cancels??? He can see I'm online so I wonder if he's A. has multple offers out, B. Is unsure about the trade??? or C. is trying to rush a decision. I have not even had time to research the offer. I would then have 5.6/5.12 and 6.1/6.7..Is This something you would consider??? my strength is trading players not all that good at draft pick trading..I could use some advice...I'm leaning to say no just on the basis that 1 advantage to 12th spot is starting and stopping runs. The second reason would be I know this type of trading is a weakness for me and third What's up with the offer and immediate cancel kinda makes me nervous. What do you guys think???

It's performance scoring 4 pts passing td and all other td's 6 pts. It is a ppr contract league you have 8 contracts(keepers) years vary from 2-10 yrs and 20 roster spots, 2 IR spots and 2 DP players.

can you supply a link to the draft...would be easier to try and figure out who is avail and who will fall that way

the offer and cancel could be a few things...

1. straight up error

2. gonna try and bait you and say that he thinks its too much yada yada yada

3. he started to have buyers remorse before the purchase

4. other

It's a contract league and is the 1st draft. I found out why he is doing what he is doing...He is offering everyone the same offers and cancels other offers when he thinks he has better offers on the ropes...This has kinda back fired on him and offended another owner who had agreed to a trade vut guy hit cancel before owner hit the accept button. I don't mind this myself and find humerous..but boy is honking off this one owner. :D

Edited by sacosud

Start up 12 team contract league rosters 20 with 2 ir and 2 dp(development players). we have 8 contracts(keepers) years vary from 2-10 years) start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2wr. 1 te. 1 kicker and 1 defense the scoring is performance with 1 point per reception.

I have the 12th pick. I traded my 4.1 and 10.1 for his 5.6 and 6.7. I have a couple ideas of what i want to do but looking on others opinions as well. i'm a much better player for player trader, draft pick trades make me a little nervous but it's done so what do you think of the trade and your ideas of what you would do.

He basically has (2) 4th round picks and I have (4) picks in 5th and 6th rounds.

the offer and cancel could be a few things...

1. straight up error

2. gonna try and bait you and say that he thinks its too much yada yada yada

3. he started to have buyers remorse before the purchase

4. other

Other,

Snake and Pan in the but.

I love trading draft picks, and this is probably a trade I'd make.

That said, it sounds like you either need to find an owner to replace this tool or you need to find a new league. Life is too short for that kinda crapola.