[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry

slovak

Oh, c'mon. You ever try to score booty in northern Kentucky? It's hard, man. You ain't even allowed to touch the strippers -- you have to throw the tip in a bucket three feet away.

The kid's got talent. I'd take everyone's moral objections to his off-field behavior more seriously if I thought many people here held up multi-millionaire bling-bling hip-hop urban homies as role models for their kids on a routine basis, but somehow, I just don't think that happens all that much.

Marvin wants a super bowl ring, not a church choir. If he can keep the kid's head in the game during the season, I hope he sticks around.

It's one thing to get yourself in to minor trouble every now and then, but, this guy has proven himself to be a complete thug, and I can't imagine Marvin Lewis wanting him on his team.

Oh, c'mon. You ever try to score booty in northern Kentucky? It's hard, man. You ain't even allowed to touch the strippers -- you have to throw the tip in a bucket three feet away.

The kid's got talent. I'd take everyone's moral objections to his off-field behavior more seriously if I thought many people here held up multi-millionaire bling-bling hip-hop urban homies as role models for their kids on a routine basis, but somehow, I just don't think that happens all that much.

Marvin wants a super bowl ring, not a church choir. If he can keep the kid's head in the game during the season, I hope he sticks around.

He's done (w/ the Bengals). I can't believe marvin would put up w/ the distractions of this loser's activities/court dates/media circus, etc, once the season starts.

He can't cut him yet. But I bet he could suspend him from this weeks mandatory camp. I think he should.

I'm not defending Lewis against all of the questions about drafting bad-character guys. I think some of it, not all, is legitimate to question.

However, it seems like some people take the 4 or 5 Henry issues and judge those as "4 or 5" examples of bad character decisions by Lewis. It's one dude.

Also, as to Henry. His "rap" in college was mostly about bad attitude chit on the field. It was NOT (I think I remember this right) about this kind of crud...

Odel Thurman had some baggage too, and he's been fine so far :crossesfingers: I think this guy can be a top tier MLB in a couple years.

I'm not defending Lewis against all of the questions about drafting bad-character guys. I think some of it, not all, is legitimate to question.

However, it seems like some people take the 4 or 5 Henry issues and judge those as "4 or 5" examples of bad character decisions by Lewis. It's one dude.

Also, as to Henry. His "rap" in college was mostly about bad attitude chit on the field. It was NOT (I think I remember this right) about this kind of crud...

Odel Thurman had some baggage too, and he's been fine so far :crossesfingers: I think this guy can be a top tier MLB in a couple years.

+1

The thing that gets me is the kid stepped into a perfect situation. trying not to be a homer, but the 3rd wr for the bengals is one of the better teams to be on becase they really utilize the 3rd wr ala stokley and the colts a couple years back (especially having no receiving TE). if this kid could have just kept a lid on it for a few years, he woulda averaged 6-7 tds a got a big contract and probably go to like philly or atlanta as a #1 or 2. now hes going to visit lawrence phillips.

Get ready chris :D