[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oz

godtomsatan

Season 1 and 2 were outstanding if you dont like those dont bother with the rest..My timelines are off so ill throw out charecters.If you have seen these guys already you are in the best episodes. Beecher, adebisi, Schillinger, dino ortilani, Oreilley..Great show.

The first season was where Edie Falco got her start with HBO. I believe it was in the 1st (maybe 2nd) season where she shows her tits.

Also, alot of actors from the Law and Order Special Victims Unit got there start in Oz.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Season 1 and 2 were outstanding if you dont like those dont bother with the rest..My timelines are off so ill throw out charecters.If you have seen these guys already you are in the best episodes. Beecher, adebisi, Schillinger, dino ortilani , Oreilley..Great show.

Dino is what i call a one week wonder :D

if you didnt like the first season then you wont like the rest.

but the first 4 or five seasons were as good as TV gets.