[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

US Open

PantherDave

Mrs. PD's grandfather was the president at Winged Foot back in his day, and his picture is still in the club house. Pretty cool, as her side of the family is a little more excited this year, as Mrs.PD's Dad and Uncle used to caddy there in the summer.

Mrs. PD's grandfather was the president at Winged Foot back in his day, and his picture is still in the club house. Pretty cool, as her side of the family is a little more excited this year, as Mrs.PD's Dad and Uncle used to caddy there in the summer.

Not that I know where Winged Foot is off the bat but can you get tickets for yourself, any pull at all?

man i love my job....... I've got it on 3 TV's in 3 rooms right now...... unfortunately my new hi-def set won't be here until next week. :D

At any rate...... this should be a great open.... the course looks fantastic. that secondary rough looks like gramma's cabbage patch..... 6 inches of some gnarly $h!t ! :D

on a side note.... the USGA has had some pretty funny commercials so far. :D the best I've seen is a 4 some of duffers standing on a t-box..... as one guys is addressing the ball he turns to his buddies and say....

" you realize that if i par this hole I tie tigers' final round record here."

his buddy says, " tiger shot a 102 ?" :D

he say, " I'm a 30 handicap... do the math."

the buddy nods & watches him proceed to chili-dip the shot about 10 feet off the tee. :D great stuff.

What an idiot, Mick biitch titz gave that away.

Fixed. :D

Really blew a great opportunity there. Not like he's gonna play in many majors without having to worry about Tiger. :D

I'm sad by boy Paddy starts to suck every time they finally start showing him on TV. :D

What an idiot, Mick flat ass gave that away.

Good info here. Phil only needs to par the last hole and he takes home the US Open...and yet he blasts a drive that hits the corporate tents. :D