[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whats the best mock draft?

klo91

One of the best free sites for a mock draft that I have found is antsports.com. You can choose from 8, 10, 12 or 14 team leagues and select your draft position, if necessary. The drafts can take a while but the site sends you email updates to let you know when selections have been made.

What is the best mock draft website to use? i tried to set up a league at myfantasyleague.com but i cudnt figure it out..

MFL is one of the easiest places to set up a mock at... if you couldn't figure that site out, you're going to have a lot of trouble at any site.

xpertsports.com is good also.

:hurl:

Antsports, easy. MFL also.

For auction drafts, fantasyauctioneer.com, also easily. Can even do a mock draft vs 11 computer opponents if you want to try out diff strats etc any ol time and not wait for a particular date.

I tried ants a few years back, and I didn't like it. I'll admit I haven't tried it since, but the best I've experienced is xpertsports.com.

10/12/14 team mocks, survivor leagues, draftmaster leagues with 1 minute to 12 hour timers. The leagues can be IDP as well and you have the option of regular draft or auction. Plus, in the drafts, you can trade picks to make it more like a h2h league.

BeeR, what is the :hurl: comment all about?

I have found no one even comes close to XS with mocks. Survivor leagues are a lot of fun, and their own monster. They have Draft Master leagues also, for those who are looking for a convential mock.

The best thing about the drafts at Xpert Sports, is that they keep scoring during the year, so you can see how it worked out. One, it is fun to see how your Mock did, and two, it keeps people interested through the entire draft.

You can find a live draft almost any time of the day, and their are a bunch of slows. Seriously, check it out.

I tried ants a few years back, and I didn't like it. I'll admit I haven't tried it since, but the best I've experienced is xpertsports.com.

10/12/14 team mocks, survivor leagues, draftmaster leagues with 1 minute to 12 hour timers. The leagues can be IDP as well and you have the option of regular draft or auction. Plus, in the drafts, you can trade picks to make it more like a h2h league.

I have found no one even comes close to XS with mocks. Survivor leagues are a lot of fun, and their own monster. They have Draft Master leagues also, for those who are looking for a convential mock.

The best thing about the drafts at Xpert Sports, is that they keep scoring during the year, so you can see how it worked out. One, it is fun to see how your Mock did, and two, it keeps people interested through the entire draft.

You can find a live draft almost any time of the day, and their are a bunch of slows. Seriously, check it out.

for u two, u dont get to have an opinion when u have an actual time next to the date joined by ur name.

Another vote for XS. They have more options than the others and a interface that works well with mock drafts. Use them and don't look back :D

u, u dont have a time next to ur date joined, i like u.

The site is a freakin eye chart for starters and the overall look n feel blows. Re. "Survivor" that does nothing for me at all but to each their own. Also unless you know the people you're drafting with it's a pain as people aren't reliable. Speaking of reliable, neither are they - just ask WCOFF