[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8 Team - Keeper League Draft Advice

DamDarDan

8 Team Keeper League....

I have the 1.08 pick and am looking for assurance on who to draft.

My top Selection choices are:

MLeinart

CTaylor

LWhite

MY TEAM

Matt Hasselbeck

Carson Palmer

Josh McCown

Willis McGahee

Lamont Jordan

Ronnie Brown

Frank Gore

Eric Shelton

Antonio Gates

Larry Fitzgerald

Donald Driver

Anquan Boldin

Edited by DamDarDan

Well you already probably have the best team in your league from what I see here with Carson, Ronnie, Jordan, Fitz, Gates, and Boldin/Driver.

You have a top backup QB and a decent backup RB. Carson can be your QB of the future and Jordan and Ronnie are also good and young.

Draft either a young backup RB or a WR. So I'd go with White.

I agree with White. Taylor has never impressed and now that he finally has a chance to start for a team (albeit Minnesota) he has reported to camp out-of-shape.

White could be the next Eddie George in Tennessee. People make a big deal about what Reggie Bush did at USC but fact is that White's numbers were just as impressive.

Edited by Crazysight

i go chester. he is in a nice situation in MIN. white's hammy also has him out of shape and there are more bodies in the TEN backfield to compete with. that said, white has more upside if you are thinking years out instead of this season.

Just curious as to how many you can keep each year. As stated your QB's are fine for now and your WR's are solid. I'd look at WR maybe the next round but for this round I'd definitely go LenDale White. White may or may not get a lot of playing time this year with the oft injured Brown still being the #1 back and Henry as well on the roster. White knows Chow's system and will have an edge there. He's definitely the #2 back at worst. If he's not the starter this year he will be next year. Taylor may or may not outproduce White this year. I hear the Vikes aren't to happy about Chester's weight and not being in shape. I wouldn't want to take a chance on him if I have LenDale to choose from as well. In the long run White's gonna have the better career as an nfl running back.