[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Re-draft league - pick #6

9 of my friends and I have a 10-team re-draft league every year and our draft order came out the other day and I have been given the #6 slot. I have a good feeling that LJ, Alexander, and LT will be the top 3 picks leaving my two buddies at #4 (he's scared to death of this pick) and #5 (a huge gambler throughout the draft). This gives me 2 options that I need your opinions on if you could help me:

1) Give me your top 3 RB's who you feel would be solid picks at #6. (Granted I know its all about taking who is there when your pick comes, but give me your opinion on the possible RB's left at the 6-slot).

2) Switch spots with my friend who is scared of the #4 spot and take a possible: Tiki, Portis, James, or even Manning (stretch I know).

I have some ideas (I hope that Portis falls to me at #6 because I would hate to have to pick between Edge, Jordan, and Rudi at my slot), but if you guys could give me your outside opinions that would be sweet.

The Griff

This one is pretty easy in my book. You've got 7 RBs that are about as safe as it gets:

LJ, SA, LT2, Tiki, Portis, Edge, Rudi.

If one of the first five I listed are on the board when your pick rolls around, you take him.

If you're left too choose between Edge and Rudi, you either go for a little more upside with Edge or a little more reassurance with Rudi. Personally, I would take Rudi.

I realize that the second year starters (Caddy, Brown, SJax, Jordan) probably have more upside, but when it comes to my No. 1 pick, I want to get as close to guaranteed production as possible and that's Rudi. I'll roll the dice a little later in the draft on players that have only had one good fantasy season or are starting for the first time when the stakes aren't so high.

Dude, I have the #6 pick in our league, and am hoping the #5 guy ahead of me takes Manning and leaves Portis for me at #6 ! I am thinking Lj, SA, LT, Tiki's Barber, Manning, then PORTIS at 6 . This is exactly what has happened in a couple of mocks on Ansports ! If you could get PORTIS at #6, take him to the bank !

Dude, I have the #6 pick in our league, and am hoping the #5 guy ahead of me takes Manning and leaves Portis for me at #6 ! I am thinking Lj, SA, LT, Tiki's Barber, Manning, then PORTIS at 6 . This is exactly what has happened in a couple of mocks on Ansports ! If you could get PORTIS at #6, take him to the bank !

That is exactly what happened in my new 12 team dynasty league draft, LJ/LT/SA/Peyton/Edge and I took Portis, couldn't be happier!

portis is a lock if you can get him at 6. if not, i like them in this order:

barber

brown

jackson

james

rudi

caddy

i'm not as high on rudi due to palmer's situation. if he is not in there, cincy will have a much tougher time running the football. it will not be pretty with anthony wright.