[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDPs

My original league is a TD only league with IDPs(4 on roster- start 2) and indiv. sp. teams(2 on roster-start 1). This will help me in determining who my IDPs will be as I have yet to do my homework on defensive players and special teamers. As a bonus in this league, the TDs for these guys are worth 12 points, so it pays to have an upper hand in knowing your IDPs. Problem is predicting who will score a TD. A few years back you could always count on Anais Williams to score at least 2 TDs a season. Needless to say, most of the

IDPs chosen are DBs and a few LBs. Remember Derrick Brooks a couple years ago with like 3 or 4 TDs in the first half of the season?

Who do you think will be good for at least 1 int. return for a TD this season. A top 10 would be greatly appreciated. Ed Reed is always a good one when healthy. Thanks!

My original league is a TD only league with IDPs(4 on roster- start 2) and indiv. sp. teams(2 on roster-start 1). This will help me in determining who my IDPs will be as I have yet to do my homework on defensive players and special teamers. As a bonus in this league, the TDs for these guys are worth 12 points, so it pays to have an upper hand in knowing your IDPs. Problem is predicting who will score a TD. A few years back you could always count on Anais Williams to score at least 2 TDs a season. Needless to say, most of the

IDPs chosen are DBs and a few LBs. Remember Derrick Brooks a couple years ago with like 3 or 4 TDs in the first half of the season?

Who do you think will be good for at least 1 int. return for a TD this season. A top 10 would be greatly appreciated. Ed Reed is always a good one when healthy. Thanks!

Sean Taylor

Nathan Vasher

... first two to come to mind ...

INT returns only? Or how about fumble returns? Surely those count, too. If so, I could think of a few LBs / DEs.

Yes, fumble returns are included. Derrick Brooks a couple years ago had one or two I think, along with one or two int. returns for TDs.

Does the Huddle give starting defensive rosters right before the season starts? This would save me from purchasing a FF magazine as I look for defensive rosters.

Champ Bailey doesnt get thrown at much but some will try him cause he tries to jump routes and I would say that he has as good a chance as any CB to run one back

here are 2 names that get used on offense and have a good shot at a TD or 2

Peppers and Vrabel

Edited by keggerz

Yes, fumble returns are included. Derrick Brooks a couple years ago had one or two I think, along with one or two int. returns for TDs.

Does the Huddle give starting defensive rosters right before the season starts? This would save me from purchasing a FF magazine as I look for defensive rosters.

You mean depth charts? If so, ourlads.com has a superb depth chart tool.

Champ Bailey doesnt get thrown at much but some will try him cause he tries to jump routes and I would say that he has as good a chance as any CB to run one back

Peppers and Vrabel

Yeah, I was going to say Peppers is always a threat to take back a fumble return. Dude could play TE.

Isnt there a Patriots LB that goes on offense on a couple formations/

I remember I got screwed last year one week because he got two recieving touchdowns in one game and I was pissed because he was IDP.

Mike Vrabel. There's plenty of debate whether or not IDPs should receive points for when they're on offense (which is extremely rare).

Isnt there a Patriots LB that goes on offense on a couple formations/

I remember I got screwed last year one week because he got two recieving touchdowns in one game and I was pissed because he was IDP.

Peppers and Vrabel

Yeah, I was going to say Peppers is always a threat to take back a fumble return. Dude could play TE.

Thanks Darin! I'll certainly make use of that!

Awesome Darin nfl.com depth charts were driving me crazy! :D

Deangelo Hall maybe

With Williams and Webster playing there I'm not sure whether I can agree or not. With Milloy back there backing up them DHall may see some more balls but I'm not sure and just like you said "maybe".