[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, so what's the problem with the $20 leagues?

PantherDave

I realize that most offers are from newbs and such, however, I had thought about a private NFL.com league for around $20-30, but only with established Huddlers-ya know a fun side league etc. So, I guess it's not a good idea or just very little interest :D .

It's the whole newbie/1st post factor. You don't know whether their intentions are on the level or not. If a vet started a league like this, there would be a lot more interest.

That's what I thought, though the abuse while funny has made me trigger shy, but for all veteran Huddlers let me know if anyone would like to do a private league and such and we will get the ball rolling.

It's the whole newbie/1st post factor. You don't know whether their intentions are on the level or not. If a vet started a league like this, there would be a lot more interest.

Hey Trots, do you want to join a league I'm starting. It costs $20. :D

Everytime I see your sig, "The Terror Alert Has Been Raised To Purple", I think of Monty Python "Run Away, Run Away" ....... it is really scary !!! :D

I realize that most offers are from newbs and such, however, I had thought about a private NFL.com league for around $20-30, but only with established Huddlers-ya know a fun side league etc. So, I guess it's not a good idea or just very little interest :D .

There's nothing wrong with it PD.

You pretty much answered your own question in another thread. A well-established Huddler will most likely get a better response than others. IMO, I think most of us are looking for new and creative leagues to join like the one DJ just started which is similar to 32 Homers and 32 More Homers but with a slight twist.

That's what I thought, though the abuse while funny has made me trigger shy, but for all veteran Huddlers let me know if anyone would like to do a private league and such and we will get the ball rolling.

Go wakawaka Yourself !!!! :D

Edit: :D at the filters...... wakawaka ??????

Edited by Menudo

There's nothing wrong with it PD.

You pretty much answered your own question in another thread. A well-established Huddler will most likely get a better response than others. IMO, I think most of us are looking for new and creative leagues to join like the one DJ just started which is similar to 32 Homers and 32 More Homers but with a slight twist.

That's interesting, as I'm looking to do a low key league and such, since I'm in two dynasty's, run my own local and my Super Six with the $250 buy in and winner take all, so low stakes for pocket change and fun smack talking.

i'll take your money pd. let me know if you need an owner.

:D

OK-If anyone wants to do a NFL.com league with say a $20-$30 buy in let me know here or via PM, and please established Huddlers only......and yeah, you to Men U Do.