[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a thought on an IDP league

was thinking about this while trolling this forum...anyone know or thought of an idp only league? just like a regular league only with IDP and team offences.

dont know if it would be fun or not, just a thought i had

was thinking about this while trolling this forum...anyone know or thought of an idp only league? just like a regular league only with IDP and team offences.

dont know if it would be fun or not, just a thought i had

interesting

my 1st IDP league was a sandbox league and it had a small twist....i think we started 2 at DL/LB/DB with 1 Flex and the flex was used for and against you...say you played an extra DL then a % of your opponents RB pts were decreased and if you played a FLEX DB then a % of your opponents WRs pts were decreased but it also had the reverse effect...you play a DB that gave your opponents RBs a % increase and with an extra DL gave a bump to the opponents WR...LB did nothing...but it was an interesting part since if you were facing a team stacked at WR and weak at RB you could help to offset that a bit...no i dont remember the % or formula they used but it was and is an interesting twist

yea thats what i was thinking, if you break it down to S, CB,LB,DE, and DT its the same number of positions as having a QB, RB, WR, TE, and K...then of course team offence instead of def, which would be interesting in its self just thinking about scoring for a team offence

Interesting concept. It would be a great challenge as you aren't counting on your stud offense players to carry you if your IDP's have a bad game. I agree it would need to be broken out to DT, DE, LB, CB and S. Would it be a dynasty league or a redraft?

Edited by Stingers