[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RBBC

bunderson

it is NEVER good to rely on a RBBC...NEVER

now if you are looking at a dynasty or keeper potential then it is the bears with Jones/Benson

Jones will most likely be in a new uni next yr starting and benson will be the man in chi

I think some people think that Minny is going to be a RBBC. I don't see it. I think Taylor will be the man and be good. Their O-line is tough and he will catch plenty of passes. If he gets hurt Moore is the man, but Taylor won't share carries as long as he remains healthy, so I think that would be a good situation.

If your looking for a RBBC that's your first problem, the next problem you have is there are know good ones out there anyway! RBBC suck the big one you always pick wrong and then you kick your computer and slam down your mouse because the RB you didn;t start is running wild and you can;t get any points for him......LOL