[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper trade help

Guest danvan76

Guest danvan76

Keeper league standard scoring. I would give up Benson and my 1st rounder for Portis. Was offered this in a trade. The draft is mostly rookies and guys who are middle of the road players because we are allowed to keep as many players as we want. I have the second overall pick in the first round and thats the pick I would be giving up. So there are no real veteran RB's available only rookies. I was planning on going with a RB here but would it be better to make this trade??

I am thinking of doing it, just would like some thoughts

thanks, dan

This trade offer depends on who is the GM drafting in the first overall spot before you. If you think that GM will draft RB Joseph Addai ®, then I would strongly consider the trade.

WAS is coming around nicely under Gibbs and the addition of Al Saunders as OC should noticeably improve Portis. Benson is the only bright spot on a predictable offense, and coming off ACL injury.

If you think Addai will fall to your #2, then stand pat and decline the trade.

Finally, consider offering your 2nd round pick as a counter.

portis is 25 years old and a true stud. i would have no problems trading away a big question mark in benson and another unproven player for someone i could build my team around for years to come. go for it and don't look back.

portis is 25 years old and a true stud. i would have no problems trading away a big question mark in benson and another unproven player for someone i could build my team around for years to come. go for it and don't look back.

Absolutely. That's a gift, especially with the firepower you have on the rest of your team. With Portis and Rudi at the RB position, you should be set for years to come.

Who does this other team have for RB's that he can give up a Top 5 Stud like Portis and who can he draft that will pay the dividends that Portis will give you for another 5 years or so...... No rookie is as highly touted as Bush and he is not even a every down back !!!!.... Make the trade and dominate for the next few years with your roster....Good Luck even if you WONT need it !!!! :D