[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

joethin

Just about to finish a mock draft, it's taken about 2 weeks to finish :D:D Move it!

Anyway, I think it's pretty decent couple of risks/mistakes. Would like to hear from some of you get ideas good/bad :D ... :D you know something to talk about :D hammer around

12 Teams, QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR

1.09 – Caddy

2.04 – McGahee

3.09 – Roy Williams (most RB’s were already gone, Taylor, Dunn and Foster were still available, I knew I can wait on Gore & took a risk with waiting on White.)

4.04 – Donald Driver

5.09 – Eli Manning

6.04 – Todd Heap

7.09 – Frank Gore

8.04 – Laveranues Coles

9.09 – LenDale White

10.04 – Eric Moulds

11.09 – David Carr

12.04 – Falcons DT

13.09 – Bucs DT

14.04 – Joe Jurevicious (Are you kiddin?)

15.09 – Marcedes Lewis

16.04 – David Akers

17.09 – Cedric Cobbs (The steal of the draft… maybe?!)

my reactions ...

i think people need to climb off the roy williams train. i like the guy, and he will have some nice games, but he is not a 3rd rounder. kitna is years removed from his big numbers and is unable to throw the long ball with any accuracy. there is a reason mccown continues to be a backup. yes, everyone is very excited about martz coming in and shaking things up, but he ain't going to turn around this offense in a season.

so, uh, i'm saying you took roy too high (in my opinion, which is probably not conventional).

nice QBs and a very solid backfield. not sure why you would go with defenses in both the 12th and 13rd. surely there are more position players to stock up on there.

not sure why you are so high on cobbs ... he is buried on the depth chart. you have some insight there?

Edited by tonorator

my reactions ...

i think people need to climb off the roy williams train. i like the guy, and he will have some nice games, but he is not a 3rd rounder. kitna is years removed from his big numbers and is unable to throw the long ball with any accuracy. there is a reason mccown continues to be a backup. yes, everyone is very excited about martz coming in and shaking things up, but he ain't going to turn around this offense in a season.

so, uh, i'm saying you took roy too high (in my opinion, which is probably not conventional).

nice QBs and a very solid backfield. not sure why you would go with defenses in both the 12th and 13rd. surely there are more position players to stock up on there.

not sure why you are so high on cobbs ... he is buried on the depth chart. you have some insight there?

He is 3rd on the depth chart, but we all know Dayne and Tater hasn't stepped up like Shanny wants him to. I think Cobbs in the 17th is a great pick.

He is 3rd on the depth chart, but we all know Dayne and Tater hasn't stepped up like Shanny wants him to. I think Cobbs in the 17th is a great pick.

good data. i see that there is a post about him in the NFL forum as well.

roy williams was a mega reach in the 3rd...I liked what you did for the most-part, though...

but if you ever end up looking back at where you screwed up...it would be there...

I mean...he could have that crazy breakout year.....but he still could have been had 2 rounds later...

i think people need to climb off the roy williams train.

I don't know why but I keep going back to Roy. I have a gut feeling that he can be incredibly outstanding this year. I really see McCown taking the reins from Kitna and that kid with Martz around can do some really good stuff. He is very mistake prone but then again so is Bulger. I have to agree that it was too early in the 3rd, I should have probably went with another RB, although I think I got lucky and was able to recuperate pretty well.

I saw the Falcons and the Bucs there and it was like a mosquito to a bright light, I just couldn't step away from them.

Thanks for your thoughts!!! the more I use this website the more I like it.

The code... 12 characters, 10 power and 10 decimals... last seven are the same...

"he's an a$$$$$$$..."

12 = he

10 = she

5 = a

7 = n

1 = $$$$ Money

I won't be able to sleep trying to break this one.

I don't know why but I keep going back to Roy.

I have picked him in the past. Barring injury he could be very productive this year. Both Kitna and McCown will be looking for him every game!!