[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skin heads in the military?

Randall

Whites are ALOT more likely to be the victims of racial violence by blacks, than vice versa these days. But the left refuses to acknowledge the obvious: that racists come from all races. You libs love to call every white person who isnt to the left of Stalin a racist. But you never call out blacks for the same or worse behavior. That is the hypocrisy...

Racist.

Is anybody here denying that there are a large number of black racists?

Well, when you allow people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, both virolent racists, to be keynote speakers at the Democrat National Convention, what exactly does that say? When the leftist media and liberals in general are constantly harping on some racist action done by whites, but totally disregards racist actions by blacks, what exactly does that say? I think we know what it says: either the left denies that blacks can be racist, or the choose not to acknowlege it. Either way, the left comes out looking hypocritical.

Well, when you allow people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, both virolent racists, to be keynote speakers at the Democrat National Convention, what exactly does that say? When the leftist media and liberals in general are constantly harping on some racist action done by whites, but totally disregards racist actions by blacks, what exactly does that say? I think we know what it says: either the left denies that blacks can be racist, or the choose not to acknowlege it. Either way, the left comes out looking hypocritical.

Most liberals didn't sit around the table and ask Sharpton to be a key note speaker. Most liberals are not the 'leftist' media and there is more than enough hypocrisy on either side to go around.

Neither side is accurately represented or mirrored by their leadership which makes it easy for somebody with an agenda - say, somebody who brings up black racism when an article mentioning white hate graffiti in Iraq is posted - to paint inaccurate and exaggerated pictures of the other side to help their argument

:D

Edited by Duchess Jack

I find it good practice to not take anyone seriously when they are ultra-obessesed with sterotyping the other side in order to prove a point. You are an exact but opposite hypocritical characture of what you are desperately rallying against. I give equal credence to your opinion on race as I do Sharpton and Jackson.

I find it good practice to not take anyone seriously when they are ultra-obessesed with sterotyping the other side in order to prove a point. You are an exact but opposite hypocritical characture of what you are desperately rallying against. I give equal credence to your opinion on race as I do Sharpton and Jackson.

:D

I think having skinheads in the military is a good idea. The military saves money on haircuts.

Soldiers pay for haricuts out of their own pockets.