[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The new goal-line Vultures

ckelle

what are his chances now with all the guys they have? you're a fan of his right PD?

I like the kids size, but what I noticed during his first PS game last year was he ran to upright, well you can get away with that in Div1, but not in the NFL. Word is he has hit the weight room and is even bigger than last year-close to 260. If they can get him to run low, well, he'd be very hard to stop from a yd out. It's way early but I'm very interested to see his role in the PS. His other problem was reading NFL D's and picking up the blitz-well what better scenario is there for him but GL Bruiser? 260lbs with speed from 2 yds or less out?? Only time will tell-Peace PD.

I like the kids size, but what I noticed during his first PS game last year was he ran to upright, well you can get away with that in Div1, but not in the NFL. Word is he has hit the weight room and is even bigger than last year-close to 260. If they can get him to run low, well, he'd be very hard to stop from a yd out. It's way early but I'm very interested to see his role in the PS. His other problem was reading NFL D's and picking up the blitz-well what better scenario is there for him but GL Bruiser? 260lbs with speed from 2 yds or less out?? Only time will tell-Peace PD.

that's a big boy. should be a fun situation to see play out with all of the options they have. i think it's very similar to jacksonville with the mix of guys they have.

Could be Rookie CHumes.....big bruising back..........

Miami's rookie back(undrafted) Gerald Riggs Jr could be too. Another bruiser.

Drafted Deuce in the 7th round in a recent keeper IDP. He could be a major sleeper especially if he's traded.