[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the best value in progressive keeper league?

odog13

I am in a ten man progressive keeper league that requires you to draft your keepers 3 rounds earlier each year. You do not have to start a TE in this league and your flex player can be RB, QB, WR or TE.

I am taking Gates, but I need some feedback on the other two...

I can take...

Toefield at 8.10

Mark Clayton at 9.1

A. Gates at 11.10

S. Gado at 14.10

E. Wilford at 15.1

Chris Simms at 16.10

Toefield at 8.10- No , not worth an 8th rd pick

Mark Clayton at 9.1- Probably not worth a 9th rd pick in a 10 team league

A. Gates at 11.10- Keep

S. Gado at 14.10- Worth a 14 but will he be a #1, 2 or 3

E.Wilford at 15.1- Worth a 15 but he's #3 on the depth chart

Chris Simms at 16.10- Worth a 16 since he is an uncontested starter and will be improved

I'm keeping Gado. He has the most upside. Clayton would be my 2nd choice but I can probably draft him at 9 or later. Wilford could be a steal but he will be stuck behind Jones, Williams and their contracts.

I've been hearing Wilford might beat out Williams to start...I'll be watching that one closely in camp.

I've also read that he's 4th on the depth chart right now. Realisticly I could see him as a #2 though. See what develops

Edit- Are you Odog from Ants?

Edited by Zooty

Gado has a very good chance to be starter. A lot of depth charts are scewed with seniority at first. Green injury, age are alarming. Davenport has never stayed healthy for a full season.

Wilford provided some solid fantasy starts last season, he has even more opportunity this season. Don't put much faith in the #3 talk.

Wilford provided some solid fantasy starts last season, he has even more opportunity this season. Don't put much faith in the #3 talk.

Yeah, I'm not getting the dissing of Wilford. He's the most accomplished receiver on the roster.

Yeah, I'm not getting the dissing of Wilford. He's the most accomplished receiver on the roster.

It's simple. When it comes to the defensive side of the ball and judging talent, Del Rio is one of the best in the business. When it comes to the offensive side of the ball and judging talent, he's one of the worst in the business.

He desperately needs a top flight offensive coordinator but his lack of good judgement when it comes to offensive players seems to extend to offensive coaches as well.

Edited by tomfin2000

I have a similar choice with Gado and Wilford.

In my local I am keeping Gado as he counts towards a 12th rounder this year. Wilford will count as a 13th rounder. In your draft, you are in an even better situation than I am. (14th and 15th rounds!!!) They are bargains.

Gates is a no brainer IMO.

Good luck!

Edited by Super Twinky

Toefield at 8.10- No , not worth an 8th rd pick

Mark Clayton at 9.1- Probably not worth a 9th rd pick in a 10 team league

A. Gates at 11.10- Keep

S. Gado at 14.10- Worth a 14 but will he be a #1, 2 or 3

E.Wilford at 15.1- Worth a 15 but he's #3 on the depth chart

Chris Simms at 16.10- Worth a 16 since he is an uncontested starter and will be improved

I could go with this for sure.