[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Mock #4

DMD

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah....I need to see my pick before I pre-select the 8th....

my 7th pick will dictate my next pick...and they are 2 completely different paths...

edit: and sir loins beef isnt here and hasnt checked in since about an hour ago.......

after my 8th pick...it's pretty much whatever..

Edited by Avernus

Happy to get Bell on the swing, 7.1, as I was looking at him when I picked Lewis at 4.10. Hopefully he is the man in Denver... :D

Not much left for starting WR's, IF Penninton is healthy, Coles could be a great #2 WR especially with PPR. Not sure if the Jets will have much of a running game ths year and could be forced to play from behind alot.

I'll try and predraft once it gets a little closer as I will be in meetings over the noon hour (CST)

Edited by T-Scorp

Happy to get Bell on the swing, 7.1, as I was looking at him when I picked Lewis at 4.10. Hopefully he is the man in Denver... :D

Not much left for starting WR's, IF Penninton is healthy, Coles could be a great #2 WR especisly with PPR. Not sure if the Jets will have much of a running game ths year and could be forced to play from behind alot.

Cedric Houston

:D

i'm not a fan of spending two picks in the first 7 rounds to secure one starting spot.

it's the depth....I like what is left out there and I like what I have....

I drafted 3 RB's in a row and was able to work trades that got me galloway and Holt....and then LJ after that.....

I play to my strength....at least in my local....and I try to build a strong backfield since I have a strong record of drafting RB's whether it be early or late...

with the 4 RB's I have...this gives me enormous trading power and that's what I try to attain on draft day...it is my strategy in most occasions....

this backfield would likely put me in a nice position of trading if this were a real draft...

but I can see how you think this method is flawed...it's definately not for everybody and extremely risky...

i wouldn't mind playing him in week 7 ... look at those byes.

edited to add: or you for that matter!

ahaha yeah...I noticed that....

my flaw in mocks is usually the bye weeks....but it's never been as bad as cliaz had in mock 3...

In response to Toronator comments about bye weeks-I try to pick in ten teamers difference makers with upside in the first half of the draft and in a ten teamer there is going to be depth in every position to field a better than average team no matter the bye weeks. I would rather have a chance at great scores 15 out of 16 weeks and above average scores on 1 than maybe a great score every other week. IMO

In response to Toronator comments about bye weeks-I try to pick in ten teamers difference makers with upside in the first half of the draft and in a ten teamer there is going to be depth in every position to field a better than average team no matter the bye weeks. I would rather have a chance at great scores 15 out of 16 weeks and above average scores on 1 than maybe a great score every other week. IMO

i agree. i'm just yanking yer beef.

bored waiting for kevin ...