[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

My team bit nads last year. I was burned by Kevin Jones and by Corey Dillon. I need to keep 3 players in a performance league format. Which 3 would you keep?

QB Bulger

QB Bledsoe

RB K. Jones

RB Dillon

RB Arrington

WR Branch

WR R. Smith

WR J Jurevicious

TE Gates

TE Witten

Please Help as you can see I need all the help I can get!

Gates and Jones are easy.

Then I will go against the grain here a bit, as it really depends on what you foresee as players you may likely be able to get in the draft (what is your draft position, and is the draft serpentine or NFL style). If most teams are keeping 2+ RBs, then pickings will be very slim at RB and I would say that Dillon is the better option, so you at least have a serviceable #2 RB, as there will be plenty of QBs available in the draft and neither of your WRs jump out as a being a lot better than what would be available in the draft.

If there are costs associated with keeoing the players, post that info as it would have an adverse affect on these decisions.

Gates and Jones are easy.

Then I will go against the grain here a bit, as it really depends on what you foresee as players you may likely be able to get in the draft (what is your draft position, and is the draft serpentine or NFL style). If most teams are keeping 2+ RBs, then pickings will be very slim at RB and I would say that Dillon is the better option, so you at least have a serviceable #2 RB, as there will be plenty of QBs available in the draft and neither of your WRs jump out as a being a lot better than what would be available in the draft.

I agree. My experience has been that when you're in a 3 player keeper league, most people turn their QBs loose unless they have truly mediocre (or worse) RBs and WRs. Obvioiusly Peyton Manning is usually an exception to the rule, but when you consider that most of the other top QBs picked last year (C-Pep, McNabb, Bulger, Green, Farve, Collins, Vick) didn't come close to playing up to their ADP you can see why.

My team bit nads last year. I was burned by Kevin Jones and by Corey Dillon. I need to keep 3 players in a performance league format. Which 3 would you keep?

QB Bulger

QB Bledsoe

RB K. Jones

RB Dillon

RB Arrington

WR Branch

WR R. Smith

WR J Jurevicious

TE Gates

TE Witten

Please Help as you can see I need all the help I can get!

Bulger and Jones Gates And or Witten the TE are the same because you have no Brees

Since I had the worst record last year I am rewarded with the first pick of the draft if I only hold onto 3 players. Each additional player I keep cost me a draft pick.

if everyone is keeping 3...then go with KJ and Gates......

but the only one I would say you need to keep is Gates..