[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropping Issac Bruce for.....?

stokers

Who are the WR's left on your roster? The reason I ask this is because I would consider dropping Bruce if my WR corps could afford it. If Bruce is like your WR5, then I would rather have a guy with more upside, and some of the guys you listed have potential. Bruce's ceiling gets lower every year.

I think if you are deep at WR this makes sense or if you are in a keeper league and looking for that young flyer. Bruce will be replaced this year at some point by Kevin Curtis. Curtis would be my first choice if you could add him to your list. If not, then either Ernest, Troy or Antonio because of their up side. Ernest should be the #2 and will compete for the #1 with Matt Jones so I like his potential. Troy is fast and has shown the ability to get open deep but, I'm not a Brad Johnson fan. Antonio is the most proven but has the BIGGEST question mark at QB. Antinio will be the #1 but if Smith can't get him the ball or if he becomes more comfortable with Vernon Davis it will affect his production.