[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone ever play in a league like this

matykus

Im considering playing in a league that is split into two 10 team divisions. Each division will be able to draft as if it is its own league so you will have the same players on both sides of the division. The divisions dont play each other until SB. Seems kinda interesting. Anyone with thoughts or experience with this kind of format?

Im considering playing in a league that is split into two 10 team divisions. Each division will be able to draft as if it is its own league so you will have the same players on both sides of the division. The divisions dont play each other until SB. Seems kinda interesting. Anyone with thoughts or experience with this kind of format?

Check out the BOTH league - Good vs. Evil

4 - 8 team divsions - divided into the House and the Senate. It's alot of fun.

GvE

I won the House division last year. :D

Edited by twiley

i'm in a league exactly like that. great time.

I play in a local 32 team league that is split in 2 divisions with their own drafts. The divisions only play each other 2 weeks during the season (we have 4 weeks that we play double-headers, so we get a 16 game schedule) and then the superbowl. I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 of the same players playing against each other when the divisions play each other. But, it also makes you have to think about different strategies. Sometimes you may want to start the same player as your opponent to just cancel out the points if you think you are stronger in the other positions than your opponent. Other times you may want to bench that player and gamble on a different starter. I have been playing in that league for 7 years and it has been a lot of fun.

I like it. It allows more ppl to be a part of your league and shouldn't really be an issue w/ doubling up on players b/c of the format. I am in a 12 team league and it seems as though we're always turning ppl down who want in. I think a big part of fantasy football is commoradary (sp?) and competition between friends so I say the more the merrier.