[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keeper question

bstill

10 team league, get 3 keepers with draft position attached to them. i am drafting in the 5th position.my 2 definate keepers are s. alexander (1st rd), l. johnson (4th rd). the 3rd keeper is my question should i keep chad johnson(3rd rd) or anquin boldin (8th rd). i am leaning toward chad if palmer is healthy. thnks

I think what you are saying is that you will lose your 3rd round pick if you keep Chad and your 8th if you keep Boldin. In a 10 team league this is good value for Chad, not great but good. On the other hand getting Boldin for an 8th is much better value IMO. I think Chad will have a better year but for the value of the pick I would go with Boldin. Who would be available in the 3rd for you to pick up?

10 team league, get 3 keepers with draft position attached to them. i am drafting in the 5th position.my 2 definate keepers are s. alexander (1st rd), l. johnson (4th rd). the 3rd keeper is my question should i keep chad johnson(3rd rd) or anquin boldin (8th rd). i am leaning toward chad if palmer is healthy. thnks

Getting Boldin as a 8th round pick is a steal. he is DEFINATELY who I would go with.

not sure yet who will be available in the 3rd round. if i decide to keep bouldin i would have my 2nd and 3rd round picks available. i would then be able to grab another wr and qb or a 3rd rb to back up LJ and Alexander. my only thing is will i find anyone of johnsons caliber if i let him go. if i drop bouldin i am thinking he still be there in the 4th round.