[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Late round value.....

Looking to add late round value to my new dyansty team, 12 teams, ppr.

Who I am thinking of in the 22nd round:

L.Washington RB NYJ

A.Pearman RB Jax

D.Carter WR Car

B.Marshall WR Den

T.Pinkston WR Phi

G.Lewis WR Phi

Ramsey QB NYJ

I am well rounded position wise, just looking for a decent sleeper. I am leaning towards the top three listed......

Drew Carter has a shot at #3 reciever. Washington for the Jets may be of some value if you have room on your DTS. I hear Pearman may be out the door at Jags.

Drew Carter is the name that jumped out at me as well. Think this year's Kevin Curtis: a big play 3rd WR that can put up some very good stats if either Smith or Meshawn miss some time.

Pinkston is a #1 on a team that will throw 22-25 td's, that is a steal that late.

The guy has shown flashes and if he can put it together he can be an 8 td 1000 yard guy.

Definately a cut abover the other stuff.

Pinkston is a #1 on a team that will throw 22-25 td's, that is a steal that late.

The guy has shown flashes and if he can put it together he can be an 8 td 1000 yard guy.

I don't think that Pinkston is considered the #1 WR there, that will be Reggie Brown, with LJ Smith a close 2nd............

Chris McPherson, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Todd Pinkston (Achilles') was held out of the team's full-pad workout Tuesday, July 25, for precautionary reasons. Pinkston experienced some inflammation in his left Achilles' tendon. It is not the same tendon Pinkston ruptured during last year's training camp. "We're being cautious with Todd," said Eagles head coach Andy Reid. "His feet have been bothering him. We just backed off a little bit to make sure we're smart with it. (He won't return) until he gets his feet in condition."

I don't think that Pinkston is considered the #1 WR there, that will be Reggie Brown, with LJ Smith a close 2nd............

Chris McPherson, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Todd Pinkston (Achilles') was held out of the team's full-pad workout Tuesday, July 25, for precautionary reasons. Pinkston experienced some inflammation in his left Achilles' tendon. It is not the same tendon Pinkston ruptured during last year's training camp. "We're being cautious with Todd," said Eagles head coach Andy Reid. "His feet have been bothering him. We just backed off a little bit to make sure we're smart with it. (He won't return) until he gets his feet in condition."

LJ Smith is the TE....

No offense man, but I think this is the first time I've seen "Pinkston" and "steal" in the same sentence. We're talking about a guy that usually ends up on either the waiver wire or IR in most fantasy leagues.