[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

desidude

Hello,

I was offered this trade in a dynasty league:

I give- Alge Crumpler, Santana Moss, Jerry Porter

I get- Chris Chambers, Zach Hilton, Matt Jones

My Roster-

QB- tom brady, big ben

RB- S-jax, Willis McGahee, Ahman Green, Cedric houston, veron haynes

WR- Santana moss, koren robinson, jerry porter, ernest wilford, charles rogers

TE- Alge

I need an upgrade at WR so thats where chambers fits in, but im worried about my TE position if i do this trade. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance. :D

I would stand pat. Alge could be big this year with Vick improving somwhat possibly. Moss will be solid; Chambers could explode but you never know with Culpepper coming back from an injury.

Edited by Goopster24

I am going to go against the flow here.

To me Chris Chambers takes the next step up the ladder toward the top ten WR. In my opinion Matt Jones will be the #1 WR in Jax. He will put up better numbers that Porter(IMO). I like Alge, but I am on the Hilton bandwagon, I think that Brees will be looking for that huge TE who is skilled.

I am going to go against the flow here.

To me Chris Chambers takes the next step up the ladder toward the top ten WR. In my opinion Matt Jones will be the #1 WR in Jax. He will put up better numbers that Porter(IMO). I like Alge, but I am on the Hilton bandwagon, I think that Brees will be looking for that huge TE who is skilled.

I like Matt Jones a lot also. That said though, Alge has proven he is Vick's favorite target. He is as consistent as they come. I'm not exactly sold on Hilton yet. Chambers, yes, he is ready to explode, but Culpepper's injury is still a bit of a concern. Your team seems fine and this isn't a major upgrade.