[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Gado for Dayne

paulzale

I'll trade you my American turd for your Nigerian turd. No, seriously....Dayne actually has a shot at being the starter in DEN (although it seems Shanny wants Bell to step up). Gado came off the street when Green AND Davenport were injured. While he did pretty well, and probably has a place in the NFL...if Green is healthy enough to play he'll start. (Still his job to lose). Then, Davenport (who can never seem to remain healthy) has always shined when given a chance to carry the load. If Davenport is healthy, he's better than Gado IMO. I would just hang on to Dayne here.

Edited by Hitman

Dayne proved last year he decided he wanted to start playing football again. He is pretty ideal for Denver's running style, a one cut and go system. Like Hitman said, he has the shot to start (but in Denver, what does that mean?). Gado is nothing too special and I think he will come crashing down to reality this year. Dayne has a chance to put some numbers up, keep him for now.

Edited by Goopster24

Definitely hang on to Dayne as he's the #1 right now, and may start the season as the #1 as well. Gado IMO looked the the best RB in GB last season. Green and Dav. both looked bad last year before the injuries. I think Gado has a chance to have a very nice season, but he's a look bigger risk than Dayne at this point.

Does everyone still agree when this is a dynasty league and I could get a second round pick in the rookie draft next year giving me 3 in the second, none in the first and 1 each round thereafter? I still think it is better to just keep Dayne.

Does everyone still agree when this is a dynasty league and I could get a second round pick in the rookie draft next year giving me 3 in the second, none in the first and 1 each round thereafter? I still think it is better to just keep Dayne.

We just finished our draft and I grabbed Dayne in the 10th round. I turned around and traded Ron Dayne for a 7th round pick next season to a guy who is desperate for anything that looks like an RB. This is in a 12 team keeper league where we get to keep 6 players and for each player you keep it takes away your top draft picks up to the 6th round. So now I pretty much have 2 "first" round picks next year. I feel good about it since I haven't been optimistic about any Denver RB since I owned Tatum Bell last year.