[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 Player Keeper Delima

Okay, let me start this post out by explaining the league. It's an 8 team 10 player keeper. For every player we keep we lose a draft pick. If I decide to keep 5 I will be losing my first 5 round picks. The big difference in this league is that we start 2QB's, and we get 6 pts for passing TD's. Anyone who's played in this format will tell you that QB's are as valuable as RB's. In a Keeper format like this my league tends to draft QB's over RB's. I will have the 3rd pick due to my finsh last year (Culpupper). The first 10 rounds of the draft don't snake. Here are the players I know are being kept:

Alexander

Edge

PAlmer

McNAbb

LEftwich

Fitz

SSmith

TGreen

Brooks

Warner

LT

Caddy

SMoss

One guy is keeping allot of players he shouldn't be. Namely TGreen, Brooks, Waner, and SMoss. Two teams quit for pretty petty reasons, so those players are going back into the pool. One dude won the Superbowl last year. It's really kinda funny. One team is keeping 7, another team's keeping 4, and one is keeping 2. I'd planned on dropping everyone on my team, but now I'm not quite as sure. I know the first two picks in the draft will be PManning and LJohnson. I'd be picking between between Brady and Eli. Here's my possible keepers:

Culpepper

Roethlisberger

Portis

RBrown

Rudi

CJohnson

Do you guys think that the upgrade of Brady or Eli is worth salvaging the nice RB depth I have? Keep in mind young stud QB's will be drafted before young stud RB's in this league. I'd be targeting one of my RB's that I'd be dropping for my second pick. I feel I draft better than 4 of the 5 people that will be redrafting. That's one of the reasons I planned on redrafting. What do you guys think?

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I have a deal in the works to get CPalmer. One of my RB's and one of my QB's for CP. If I were to swing that deal I would be keeping CPalmer and one of either Portis or RBrown. I don't want all the Bengals on my team, but I feel CP is the best one to have. What do you guys think of the trade?

Portis

RBrown

Rudi

CJohnson

Those are your keepers

Worry about a Qb with ur first pick

:nod: ... I agree

I have a deal in the works to get CPalmer. One of my RB's and one of my QB's for CP. If I were to swing that deal I would be keeping CPalmer and one of either Portis or RBrown. I don't want all the Bengals on my team, but I feel CP is the best one to have. What do you guys think of the trade?

I wouldn't cut either Rudi Johnson or Chad Johnson simply to reduce the number of Bengals on my team ... EVEN IF I worked a trade to get CPalmer.

Loading up on a bunch of players from the same team is generally not a good idea IMO ... but CPalmer is a top 5 QB, if not a top 2 (assuming he comes off the injury fine), Chad Johnson is a top 5, if not top 2 WR and Rudi Johnson is a top 10 RB. You don't cut players of that caliber simply because you have too many from one team.