[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster advice

Asskickas

Okay my team looks like this: ( I know I drafted weak. It was my 1st draft of the season on July 8th but I think I can contend)

QBs--Bulger, Jake

WRs--Plaxico, D. Mason, Housh, Reggie Brown

RBs--LT, Julius, K.Jones, Gore, Rhodes

TE--Gates

K---Kasay

DEF-Jaguars

starters 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF

These guys are free agents

RBs L.Maroney, Lendale White, and Deangelo Williams

WRs K.Mcardell, Matt Jones, Koren Robinson, Kevin Curtis

My question is, would any of you guys change the roster or just leave it alone? Let me know. Thanks :D

I would consider dropping Gore for one of those rookie Rb's; probably DeAngelo Williams if I had to pick one. All of them are basically in the same position of breathing down the neck of a vet. but nobody really knows what will happen. Foster is probably the most likely to go down due to injury so take a chance.

As for WR's, you're weak but I don't think any of those you named would improve your depth.

i'd see what i could get by combining two players in a trade for one superstar. take julius jones and any of your receivers and try to get chad/smith/holt. even if you have to go 3 for one, say jones, rhodes, and a WR (target the guy who has addai). then, with the new stud on your team and the open roster spots, fill them with the young RBs.

Edited by tonorator

good advice from tonorator.

I personally think Koren Robinson may get some good looks this season and would consider him in place of Reggie Brown, but wouldn't consider it a must move.

Same with Gore and Deangelo Williams, like KUBJP said, all those RBS are in similar situations, I think I just would prefer to take a chance on getting the Carolina RB rather than the Niner RB.

dont drop gore

he did good the last couple weeks last year and he'll probaly be niners #1 rb

and he has Norv Turner and look at wat Jordan did last year wit Turner as the coach

i think ur team is fine

just wait until preseason and see who the starter is

can u reply to my post thanks