[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to Pick Keepers.

TheRookie

Hey guys,

This is my second year in the pool (a company pool), and we have to select 0-3 keepers.

We can keep the players for 3 yrs.

Here's my Championship roster (No idea how i won last year):

QB -

Carson Palmer

Tom Brady

RB -

Dom Davis

Kevin Jones

WR -

T. Holt

A. Boldin

D. Bennett

R. Ferguson

TE -

A. Gates

C. Cooley

... The rest really dont matter...

Which 3 would you keep?

Lines:

1 QB

2 WR

2 RB

1 TE

1 TE/WR

1 DEFTeam

1 DEFPlayer

1 K

I will be picking last in the draft.

Each player i keep means a missed round.

1 kept, Start drafting 2nd rd

2 kept, Start drafting 3rd rd

3 kept, Start drafting 4th rd

Also we will be allowed to trade players on the roster for draft picks.

So if i delared to keep palmer, holt, boldin... i could trade DomDavis for 3rd rounder.

We are only allowed Round + 1 players. So i cant trade for 2 3rd rounders.

wow, i'm not sure how you won either with that RB combo.

if it were me, i'd be keeping holt, boldin, and davis. i would then be working my ass off to trade palmer, brady, and gates for as many picks as i could get. you need a very solid RB to go with davis and the QB position is deep enough to let palmer and brady go. others may say keep gates, but i wouldn't split the combo of holt and boldin and you need to keep a RB. others may say keep KJ over davis, which i can understand because KJ does have some good upside this year.

tough choices.

wow, i'm not sure how you won either with that RB combo.

if it were me, i'd be keeping holt, boldin, and davis. i would then be working my ass off to trade palmer, brady, and gates for as many picks as i could get. you need a very solid RB to go with davis and the QB position is deep enough to let palmer and brady go. others may say keep gates, but i wouldn't split the combo of holt and boldin and you need to keep a RB. others may say keep KJ over davis, which i can understand because KJ does have some good upside this year.

tough choices.

Added to the fact that during our playoffs, both KJ and DD were injured. i was playing backups...

Thanks for the reply.

Try to dish any of Bolden, Palmer, Davis, and Jones prior to the draft to see if you can upgrade at RB. For Example, maybe the guy with Ronnie Brown needs a WR desperately. You could ship him Bolden and Davis. Then you keep Brown, Holt, and Gates. A trio even a mother could love.