[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tier 2 RB or Tier 1 WR

Endzone

Start 2QB, 3RB, 4WR/TE, Flex(RB,WR or TE),K

Keeping 2 RBs but in round 3 who has the better value tier 2 RBs like C.Taylor, Jamal and K.J. or a tier 1WR like Boldin,Fitz, Owens or even Moss!

Who has more value and who would you pick in round 3?

With those starting requirements you must have 24 draft rounds just to cover your bye weeks or a helluva lot of waiver wire action throughout the season. I would probably grab at least 1 top tier WR just to keep pace with your starting requirements or every other owner will out point you at the WR position. You really have to look for comparable value at every position with your starting requirements and determine that value based on your league scoring system. IMHO that kind of league requires too much thinking and stressful planning to even be fun. Are there any other Huddlers out there in similar leagues, with those kind of starting requirements?..... Geez I'm getting stressed just by the number of times I've had to type "starting requirements"..... :D

Depends on which 2 RBs you're keeping, I suppose, as well as your draft position.

Agreed. It also depends on where you pick in the round, and what you realistically expect will be there for you in the next round. This must be a 6 or 8 man league to support that many of starting RBs. Is it PPR?