[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new to forum, please rate my team

bbalevic23

This has been a long time coming

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Cunning Runt.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Cunning Runt

:D Atta boy CR, you made the Hall. :D I've been thinking about ignoring you for quite some time myself, since Blitz did, I will too. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Atta boy CR, you made the Hall. :D I've been thinking about ignoring you for quite some time myself, since Blitz did, I will too. :D

The latest in a long list:

Cunning Runt

geaux4LSU

jarhead

jag264

hooknladder

Runner

atoro

uglytuna

alexgaddis

Only In America

theprofessor

Primetime9287

rkime

i_am_the_swammi

eags

Bco454

matykus

rdaled

Kwatz

jesdpie

My Name is Mark

lawn saver

PIMP69

forever in debt to mo lewis

kevfish

IrishPride

irish

dshane

New Orleans Termites

Seahawk37

Beam

tobias1237

lefty213

gbpfan1231

Cowboy Killah

Whoop That Trick

LooGie

bbalevic23

This should apply to every single post every posted. Why do people care what some faceless internet persona says. Americans are too thin skinned as a whole just looking to be offended or hurt by what somebody else thinks or says.

i agree with you grits and i have been here long enough to know that you know your crap and you're also involved in nearly every forum on this site. so i respect your opinions when i see you put them out there and i also get a kick out of some of your newbie prodding.

i'm surprised a newb hasn't asked you why you choose to post a 2635.59874 if you really don't care about what anyone thinks. you obviously don't do it in actual response. you don't do it for humor, because you shouldn't care if we all think you're funny. and you don't do it to prove how thin skinned people are because you shouldn't care whether or not we agree with you.

i personally think it's like "loaf". everybody knows that response it coming and most of us just watch it go downhill. all strangely amusing every d*mn time. of course, you don't care if i'm amused. anyway, as i said, i'm always surprised when a newb gets his panties into a bunch instead of asking you that simple question.

and, by the way, bb...23, i tried to tell you.

The latest in a long list:

Cunning Runt

geaux4LSU

jarhead

jag264

hooknladder

Runner

atoro

uglytuna

alexgaddis

Only In America

theprofessor

Primetime9287

rkime

i_am_the_swammi

eags

Bco454

matykus

rdaled

Kwatz

jesdpie

My Name is Mark

lawn saver

PIMP69

forever in debt to mo lewis

kevfish

IrishPride

irish

dshane

New Orleans Termites

Seahawk37

Beam

tobias1237

lefty213

gbpfan1231

Cowboy Killah

Whoop That Trick

LooGie

bbalevic23

can we receive email updates when this list changes? looking at it, i was expecting a few others in particular that i guess you haven't gotten completely disgusted with. but that list is a solid one.

Edited by rhippens

Well, since we're talking about men, what did your PM say? Was it friendly in nature? Or did you rip into him because of his post? Bit of advice: the guy that posted that has been around a long time. He's not going to change. Ignore him and move on, that's what most of us do. And grow yourself a thick skin, you'll need it around here.

#1- they call it a private message for a reason

#2 I think he is a big boy and can take care of himself without you(his seems to be butt buddy) writing posts in defense for him.

#3 Grow thick skin? lol damn man you make it sound like I just moved to the streets or the hood. This is a message board.

#4 my only feelings are I am new here and needed advice. Some smart a$$ posted a stupid response and from what you say has "been around for a long time" needs to help, not be an idiot or why be on the site. He can be a smart a$$ with his friends(if he has any). Or wait, maybe you all are his only friends, my bad, i guess its ok to be a smart a$$ then

from my point of view, topic is squashed

can we receive email updates when this list changes? looking at it, i was expecting a few others in particular that i guess you haven't gotten completely disgusted with. but that list is a solid one.

I only "ignore" people when they are "uncivil" with me and has nothing to do with people who disagree with me or are just generally disagreeable. So the people on that list are there because they got mad and decided it was time to call me names. That's fine it is their right to do so ... just as it is my right to ignore them when they do it.

My response to rate my drafts is as pointless as the original question.

#2 I think he is a big boy and can take care of himself without you(his seems to be butt buddy) writing posts in defense for him.

#3 Grow thick skin? lol damn man you make it sound like I just moved to the streets or the hood. This is a message board.

#4 my only feelings are I am new here and needed advice. Some smart a$$ posted a stupid response and from what you say has "been around for a long time" needs to help, not be an idiot or why be on the site. He can be a smart a$$ with his friends(if he has any). Or wait, maybe you all are his only friends, my bad, i guess its ok to be a smart a$$ then

Every time I try to help a newbie out, this is the response I get. Nice. Name calling and everything. If you were smart, you'd take a look around before taking shots. Good luck getting advice in this forum, you're going to need it. Man, some people are fucking ungrateful.

:D I think you should quit talking for a while.

the downward spiral....

i'm amazed at watching this time after time.

It's like a train wreck. Same old same old. There truly is a circle of life here at the Huddle, it repeats itself to a tee year in, year out.

It's like a train wreck. Same old same old. There truly is a circle of life here at the Huddle, it repeats itself to a tee year in, year out.

yeah, it's amazing. i guess this is how the herd gets thinned out. i know i'm still fairly new around here and i don't ever remember posting a "rate my team" type of post, but maybe i did. but i'm d*mn sure i didn't get on here and called anybody names and stuff like that. maybe that's why i'm still here and why people don't crap on my opinions.

yeah, it's amazing. i guess this is how the herd gets thinned out. i know i'm still fairly new around here and i don't ever remember posting a "rate my team" type of post, but maybe i did. but i'm d*mn sure i didn't get on here and called anybody names and stuff like that. maybe that's why i'm still here and why people don't crap on my opinions.

Cork it newbie. :D

The funniest part is watching folks try to warn the newbs and they bite the bait anyways. :D

Edited by Jumpin Johnies