[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is L. Maroney a must if you have Dillon?

gogo2146

I'm in a 5 man keeper league and own Dillon I'm thinking of drafting Maroney with 1.9 if he makes it to me. Should I do this or go after the best player that can put up big points. We also have IDP that score big.

My team at this point ( Dillon, Jordan, Ronnie Brown, Boldin and Gonzo) A good LB can score up to 300 pts or a good D I Know this is odd but it's like drafting in the 6th round in a redraft league with IDP"S.

Most of the good rookies will be gone I'll be lucky if I get Maroney.

Thanks for the help!

Unless the people ahead of you look at the good LB in this draft, Maroney probably won't fall to you. But I wouldn't worry about it this year, Dillon is supposed to be in the best shape of his life and wants to stay the RB this year.

After Maroney played the way he did I think he is a must for my team. Dillon could go down then I'm screwed. If he goes before my pick which is 1.9 I'll go Chi or Car D if they are gone I'll go with a top LB

I wish Maroney didn't blow up Friday! DAM IT !

With some solid RB's on ur team, you dont really need to go after Maroney. This isnt like last year with Priest and LJ. Priest was a top 5 pick last year, so backing him up with LJ was a must because of Priests value. CD is way down the list this year, not as curical to hjave insurance on him.

it's just my opinion but i think everyone is jumping the gun on Maroney. it's just one pre-season game.let's just wait and see.give him some time and we all will see he's just a Rook.

Edited by gordo721

I do not think Maroney will last to 1.9 just wishing. Actually' in a 5 man keeper league with 1 taxi player means 72 players off the board so it's like drafting in the 7th round of most drafts so there is not much talent left. At this point, the best back left is T. Jones and the best wr is D. Driver by the huddle report rankings. This is why I think Maroney will fit in nicely on my team.